McNairy Central vs Adamsville

sports

Because it sounds like you don't know much about football. That's why he probly thought that you was in band. Look, no one knows who would of won, if things kept goin the way that it did int he first half, A-ville would of scored and McNairy wouldn't of. But that's only if things went the same as in the first. McNairy had 9 yards total on offense and didn't get a single 1st down. That's just my thoughts bout the game. But I know that everybody on Central's team and A-ville's team, and in the bleachers for both sides wanted to finish the game.

825731011[/snapback]

we got off a couple of drives before the storm hit, and we stoped them , so we were ready to play just as we did the first half

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here are the stats per the Jackson Sun. Lets just put some facts on the table.

Adamsville McNairy Central

First Downs 7 0

Rushing yards 78 7

Passing yards 22 2

Comp-Att-Int 2-5-1 1-5-0

Fumbles lost 0-0 2-2

McNairy 0 6 0- 6

Adamsville 0 0 0- 0

The game was called with 6:21 left in the third quarter.

Derek Dowdy scored Mc. only TD on an interception return in the second quarter.

I totally agree with getting the players off the field. But why not come back and finish the game like Gibson Co. and Milan did in their games. In my opinion I think its awful that this rivalry should have a game end this way.

Plus this is the first time I ever remeber a team gaining 9 yards and no first downs win a football game. But, if your Adamsville, yes, you have very good defense, but you have got to put some points up on the board and capitilize on the turnovers.

Good luck to both Mcnairy Ce. and Adamsville the rest of the year, just let this fuel the fire in a great rivalry.