BEST PLAYERS IN A/AA?

CAsoccerGiRLiE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you so against white house? madden is a good player...why do you make her out to be such a horrible forward? she had the ball twice as many times as you or your daughter did...way to go.

Never have I said anthing negative about any White House player...Madden is a great player...never have I said that she was a horrible forward or player...I have said good things about the game and it was well played by both teams...she plays out on the wing so she should have more touches on the ball...what do you have against "my daughter" seeing as she only has good things to say about your defenders and how they play excellent defense and are all very classy on the field and after the game??? #24 and her play very tough competition but during and after the game they are friendly and respectful. I take it that despite her hard play on the field and physical talent you just don't see her as a great player...do you play he game??? I congratulate White House on the win and the tough rivalry that has developed between the two teams but lets keep it civil and enjoy the games. I know that the players can.

madden of white house high school was robbed of district mvp

I cant say I agree. From what I have seen Madden is a great player but not quite MVP. The Goonan girl is really good and is respectful I grew up playing football with her brother and was close with her dad he is an awesome guy, so I have to agree that she is respectful of her competitors, although I did hear about how bad her language was on the field. Great job to both teams Thursday night....No offense it just seemed like WH wanted it more. The whole game their bench was up and cheering and everything. Good luck to both. What grade is Goonan in?

Edited by allregionpatriot#3

I cant say I agree. From what I have seen Madden is a great player but not quite MVP. The Goonan girl is really good and is respectful I grew up playing football with her brother and was close with her dad he is an awesome guy, so I have to agree that she is respectful of her competitors, although I did hear about how bad her language was on the field. Great job to both teams Thursday night....No offense it just seemed like WH wanted it more. The whole game their bench was up and cheering and everything. Good luck to both. What grade is Goonan in?

Sam is in the 11th grade and thanks for the good things that you said about her. She is a good kid and we will work on the bad language on the field...I will have that discussion with her tonight...TJ is doing good and is at UTC just in case you were wondering. I agree White House came out with some energy and I hope they will meet in Regional action next Thursday.

freshman logan mays of CCS isn't the best now.... but with time she could be fantastic

goalie leah wilson of CCS is also one of the best in the state.... as a freshman

L Mays is pretty good....terribly small in stature, but since she is a freshman who knows how that will play out over the next 2 or 3 years. From what I've seen she ues her size to her advantage...she is very good at drawing fouls, and I think the refs may give her a little advantage there because of her size. Opposing players seem to like her though...

CCS has given very few goals up, so either the defense is very strong...or the freshman goalie is doing a great job....maybe both??

FRA definately has their work cut out for them if they are going to put up their average scores against these two...

Edited by flashgordon

L Mays is pretty good....terribly small in stature, but since she is a freshman who knows how that will play out over the next 2 or 3 years. From what I've seen she ues her size to her advantage...she is very good at drawing fouls, and I think the refs may give her a little advantage there because of her size. Opposing players seem to like her though...

CCS has given very few goals up, so either the defense is very strong...or the freshman goalie is doing a great job....maybe both??

FRA definately has their work cut out for them if they are going to put up their average scores against these two...

I watched her again today and CCS Freshman Goalie is a good player...she did a good job today....a couple of amazing saves! I do not look forward to trying to get goals by her for 3 more years!

I'll enjoy watching her. she told me that she wants to keep on learning better and better techniques to being a goalie. she's totally committed. you guys have a fantastic team. just watching today showed me you guys have the best team in the state

Kind words for the lady panthers...but they still have to prove it.....I'm sure we're going to see CCS and FRA at it again next fall!...and talk to your Goalie....I think she'd make a great golfer!