heritage vs. farragut

crazyLb22

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be the first true test for this young offense, i just hope they get things together...Who is farraguts best offense player??

825730792[/snapback]

as for best offensive player, i'd have to go with #37 nick moore and #3 jovon miller.... both are quick. Nick Moore has the power and Jovon has the moves.

as for best offensive player, i'd have to go with #37 nick moore and #3 jovon miller.... both are quick. Nick Moore has the power and Jovon has the moves.

825731128[/snapback]

I read #45 had a bad game against central. Is that true? I enjoyed watching him put a lick on the competition last year.

AS FOR THE REVIS KIDS 7 HURT US MORE THEN 45. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO 45 IS LIKE ANY GOOD LB RUN RIGHT AT HIM AND WHEN WE DID THAT YOU SAW WHO GOT IT RAN UP AND DOWN THE FEILD.  thumb

825729164[/snapback]

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

a low scoring affair should be what to expect in this one. heritage has gotten off to a great start and have a lot of confidence. farragut lost a heartbreaker in the fourth quarter to a strong central team. i see this game being about field postiton and who can make the most of their opportunities but in the end farragut should win.

FHS - 24

HHS - 10

Yall Heritage boys are HILARIOUS. I mean dang, yall make me laugh hard. The whole state besides your school and its players losing big. Yall beat Cambell county and seymour.............OH WOW. But on the real note, i am happy for yall to start your season well but you are playing a team who wants it bad. After the Central game, Farragut wanted to play it all over again because even central said if we didnt tunover the ball, we had the game. But Heritage goodluck, Admirals win big. Like Oak Ridge over Clinton big.

QUOTE(CU06 @ Aug 27 2005 - 10:27 AM)

i dont see how u could say that farragut would need a better coach. coach courtney is the defensive coordinator that shut out central's offense for 3 quarters. the problem seems to be on the gameplaning on the offensive side of the ball for farragut. they didn't seem to make any adjustments once central started to stop them in the second half. im sure they will make the corrections and learn from this game and carry on through the rest of the season.

Farragut has needed a better coach for years. Your school has won State Championships in Baseball, Soccer, Track, Cross Country, Wrestling and Golf since 2000. You have one of the largest enrollments in the state and have a financially well to do area.

You have former college coaches, pro and former collage athlets who sit in the stands and say the same things.

Your Soccer team could not take it to the next level until they got a new Coach. In one year, he took them from a good team with talent to National Champions.

The same thing could happen in football with the right coach.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1