Marion County @ Boyd Buchanan

Rodman15

Its over for the Bucs. Losing Hathaway is crushing blow. Josh Nasson is the next in line. He is a good athlete but he is no Hathaway. You Buc fans stated their will be more balance in the offense. Well you only have one receiver who can catch a pass and a QB who is very erratic. Say goodbye to your season and hello to the cellar. You may be beat Marion but the next 3 games you will get flat out crushed.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its over for the Bucs.  Losing Hathaway is crushing blow.  Josh Nasson is the next in line.  He is a good athlete but he is no Hathaway.  You Buc fans stated their will be more balance in the offense.  Well you only have one receiver who can catch a pass and a QB who is very erratic.  Say goodbye to your season and hello to the cellar.  You may be beat Marion but the next 3 games you will get flat out crushed.

825733654[/snapback]

:thumb:

Gordon Lee Fan i dont think anyone was down playing your teams ability. These are things people are pointing out that Boyd will need to do better to win this week. Everyone knows (atleast that was at the game)  about what your team was able to accomplish saturday at finley, adn we all know how much ur team has improved.

Anyways back on subject..This is a big game for Boyd because 1. it is a region game and all region games are important, and 2. this will show us if boyd can hang with the teams in this region.  I look for Boyd to come out fired up, especially after the heart breaking loss at finley.  The running game is on, like it has been in recent years, but weston hasnt been able to get many completions this year. that will be fixed im sure this week b/c the offensive coaches always have a plan and can adjust. there is no doubt in my mind that the offense can put up points, but can the defense stop marion from puttin up points. defense needs to pick it up, b/c giving up 42 points isnt gonna win u many games. but i believe they will step it up big this week and win this one by atleast 2 tds.

825731734[/snapback]

First of all i would like to say its bout time that Boyd is in a region where they have to play "SOMEBODY" Tyner is gonna tear Boyd apart this year boyd cannot hang with tyner but thats another topic, Marion is gonna win this battle in the trenches with All Region tail back Van kinsey and Up comming star Matt Bragg there two hard hitting strong running backs and with them two roatating in and out they both will be fresh, but the marion recievers are gonna have to help out QB stewert Sowder hes a good QB but the recievers is gonna have to make some plays when they get in the Shotgun formation, and on the defense MC will have to stop boyds running attack, boyd has a good running back, but i think marion will win this one and upset boyd,

GO get em MC show em how these southern bread boys can play some football

YALL AINT READY........WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think a lot of pressure will be on Weston Perry in this week's game. He's having to carry a big load this year and now the load just got heavier. And it's true the Marion receivers will have to help out Sowder but we got the guys to get the job done and we definitely have good running backs.

First of all i would like to say its bout time that Boyd is in a region where they have to play "SOMEBODY" Tyner is gonna tear Boyd apart this year boyd cannot hang with tyner but thats another topic, Marion is gonna win this battle in the trenches with All Region tail back Van kinsey and Up comming star Matt Bragg there two hard hitting strong running backs and with them two roatating in and out they both will be fresh, but the marion recievers are gonna have to help out QB stewert Sowder hes a good QB but the recievers is gonna have to make some plays when they get in the Shotgun formation, and on the defense MC will have to stop boyds running attack, boyd has a good running back, but i think marion will win this one and upset boyd,

GO get em MC show em how these southern bread boys can play some football

YALL AINT READY........WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825733906[/snapback]

HaHa! Yeh I agree Boyd wont win

Anthony Hathaway will have surgery to repair a torn ACL in about two weeks. This will mean that his 2005 season is over. I believe Anthony will work doubly hard to return in 2006. He is an intelligent, articulate, well-mannered, talented young man who has patiently bided his time behind one of the best backs in Chattanooga the last couple of years (Peardon). His well-deserved shot at stardom was short-lived. I hope and pray that he makes a swift and complete recovery.

BTW, two other Bucs will miss the remainder of the season -- a starting DB, Darius Jones, and a scout team running back, Deleone (sorry, can't remember his last name). Tanner Smith will miss a couple of weeks with a concussion and McCord Bowen may miss time due to an injury. All of these guys will be missed greatly.

My prediction? I am going against the grain a little and predicting that Coach Akins and company will find a way to win their region debut in class AA in a close, low-scoring game.