Lebanon @ Lavergne:

fballjunkie06

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of football left.

825737123[/snapback]

Because of that, I feel sorry for LHS's kids. The truly will be the "Black and Blue Devils." You should change your mascot today to that! I am going to make up tshirts and begin distributing them throughout town! The slogan will go like this:

"Beat loud! Beat proud! Beat BLACK AND BLUE!"

Edited by tnsddeveloper

its gameday baby! Get it up!!!!!!! I want to wish the lebanon team and coaching staff good luck dont think i can make it. NASTY D time baby lebanon all the way in this game. football man said it three things will win the football game and im sure the nasty d will do each one of them look for lavergne to maybe only score 7 if that on the nasty d of lebanon take care of the ball and its a win.

There's a lot of football left. It's way to early to count out the big blue. Just go watch your rich boys lose to Celina.

825737123[/snapback]

:) Ah poor football man I feel for ya man!

I didn't get to go and watch our "rich boys" play at Celina but i did watch that Lebanon Defense get run all over Friday night. Who coaches those guys anyway? :)

Keep your chin up man! IT's a rebuilding year for the bluedevils. I mean you guys lost 18 players off that AWESOME second round playoff team from last year. Remember that you played Riverdale to a 34-0 close loss and still have them at home this year. They're in big trouble I know!

I heard Rankin has something for you and Bobby this year!

At least everyone knows now who the "REAL LHS" is!!! :o