Lebanon @ Lavergne:

fballjunkie06

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont yall kids get back on topic nobody cares about that other crap yall are talking about. lebanon is ready to play and lavegne better strap it on and get ready for a little nasty d. all lebanon has to do is take care of the ball and stop that little rb and its a slaughter.

825736336[/snapback]

lavergne stays strapped. no more talking. lavergne will be talking with their helmets tomorrow night. nuff said. JUST SHOW UP.

First- dont know much about either team this year. I see Lebanon when they play cookeville. they were awesome last year offense.

As for talking about Hunt, why is this on football. he record speaks for itself. He is obviously a waste. How many times will we talk about it.

825736964[/snapback]

The discussion of Hunt was a discussion that morphed from football to overall programs. If you don't want to discuss something, then my advice would be not to comment on it. It really is that simple.

What a role model! I'm sure you're a proud parent!

825737064[/snapback]

I'm teaching them to pull for teams they like and root against ones that we don't. But thank you! I think so too. I'm now teaching them to chant, "Lebanon will lose!" with a cute little clap at the end. :blink:

You should be ashamed to teach your kids to love such a horrible place! :D

If I were you I would go into hiding and be totally ashamed of the perception LHS puts out into the community! :D

Edited by tnsddeveloper

I'm teaching them to pull for teams they like and root against ones that we don't.  But thank you!  I think so too.  I'm now teaching them to chant, "Lebanon will lose!" with a cute little clap at the end.  :blink:

825737074[/snapback]

Boy you really stress the we in that don't you! I'm sure your kids at such a young age can develop their own believes. Well, maybe not!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Devils!

Don't be scared!!! Even the tnsddeveloper family is putting the L up for Lebanon! or is he just calling his kids losers since he's showing them the L. Sorry, you said it dude!

Don't be scared!!!  Even the tnsddeveloper family is putting the L up for Lebanon! or is he just calling his kids losers since he's showing them the L.  Sorry, you said it dude!

825737103[/snapback]

Those little fingers are actually little middle fingers. :lol: Saying you're #1 LHS!

Let's get it out there now ... my season prediction ... 2 wins by the beat black and blue devils. MJ and Siegel - that's all you will be able to hang your hats on. Sad, just plain sad.

Edited by tnsddeveloper