Lebanon @ Lavergne:

fballjunkie06

Lebanon plays at Lavergne. Who do you think will win? Lebanon took it too Lavergne last year, so I wonder if they think it will be another easy victory like last year. Lebanon's has some big aggressive players on both sides of the ball and so does Lavergne, but Lavergne's line play looks weak. So I'm going with Lebanon because of the battle in the trenches. Lebanon 14 Lavergne-0

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon plays at Lavergne.  Who do you think will win?  Lebanon took it too Lavergne last year, so I wonder if they think it will be another easy victory like last year.  Lebanon's has some big aggressive players on both sides of the ball and so does Lavergne, but Lavergne's line play looks weak.  So I'm going with Lebanon because of the battle in the trenches.  Lebanon 14 Lavergne-0

825731447[/snapback]

Big Region game, probably the biggest one of the night. Both teams are on the outside looking for a playoff spot, will be very interested to see how this one turns out, but ill go with LaVergne to win this one

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Aug 28 2005 - 09:31 PM']Big Region game, probably the biggest one of the night. Both teams are on the outside looking for a playoff spot, will be very interested to see how this one turns out, but ill go with LaVergne to win this one

LaVergne also has the advantage of knowing where all the holes are! With all the rain we are suppose to be getting this week Lebanon had better prepare for HEAVY mud conditions! :D

Actually, Lavergnes field is in the best shape it has been in for years. They did alot of work to it over the summer. I am not going to say there are absolutely no holes at all because I have not walked over every inch of the field but it is in tremendous shape. As for the game night conditions, it's anybodys guess as to what the conditions will be come Friday night but like the reply before said, lots and lots of rain this week. Lebanon was a good team last year, I am not sure if they lost many players to graduation or not but I think this will be a very good game. As usual, I am going to pick Lavergne in a close game.

If Lebanon can avoid turnovers they will win this one. They played hard last week and have tons of potential. If Lebanon can hang on to the ball then they will stake claim to being the real LHS!

825731757[/snapback]

:thumb:;);) "Lebanon has tons of Potential" that sounds like coachspeak for wait till next year!!! Problem is the blue devils are 0-1 with 9 weeks left in this season. I'll take LaVergne in this battle for cellar dwellars! Nice showing last week football man but just not enough talent on the blue's sideline! Still the 3rd best team in the county!!!

;)  :lol:  :lol: "Lebanon has tons of Potential"  that sounds like coachspeak for wait till next year!!!  Problem is the blue devils are 0-1 with 9 weeks left in this season.  I'll take LaVergne in this battle for cellar dwellars!  Nice showing last week football man but just not enough talent on the blue's sideline!  Still the 3rd best team in the county!!!

825731860[/snapback]

Volzchamps,

I keep asking you where you played high school football and what year but you avoid answering me. So I figure either you never really ever played kinda what FOOTBALLMAN said or your team was terrible and you're embarrased to say the name of the school and the year.

The other funny thing is your name on coacht......I believe you claim to have played at MTSU but your name on coacht is Volzchamps nice school pride but I can understand why you're not Raiderchamps b/c they can't beat North texas in the Sun Belt and they are way out of their league. SEC teams (besides Vandy) use them as a chew toy!!

Oh and I bet you probably didn't meet up with FootballMan at the Gallatin/Lebanon game but I don't think you were there you were at the FCS game weren't you???

So who is the best teams in order in Wilson Co. Vozchimp??????? I want to know b/c your opinion is highly reguarded by everyone here on coacht and especially those of us who reside in Wilson Co. :thumb:;)

Volzchamps,

I keep asking you where you played high school football and what year but you avoid answering me.  So I figure either you never really ever played kinda what FOOTBALLMAN said or your team was terrible and you're embarrased to say the name of the school and the year. 

The other funny thing is your name on coacht......I believe you claim to have played at MTSU but your name on coacht is Volzchamps nice school pride but I can understand why you're not Raiderchamps b/c they can't beat North texas in the Sun Belt and they are way out of their league.  SEC teams (besides Vandy) use them as a chew toy!!

Oh and I bet you probably didn't meet up with FootballMan at the Gallatin/Lebanon game but I don't think you were there you were at the FCS game weren't you???

So who is the best teams in order in Wilson Co. Vozchimp???????  I want to know b/c your opinion is highly reguarded by everyone here on coacht and especially those of us who reside in Wilson Co. ;)  :thumb:

825731935[/snapback]

I can See FINE,

Yes I went to the Friendship game Friday night.  I will probably be at the Wilson Central game this week.  I get no pleasure in watching our county teams lose to Gallatin, LaVergne, Cookeville, etc.  I was interested to see if Friendship could reload after graduation last year.  You see that is the sign of a PROGRAM.  Not finishing 2nd every 10 years.

My fellow Wilson Countian I believe you and some of your poor wanna-be winners (blue-devil buddies) think I am implying that FCS could beat WC, MJ, or even LHS.  If so then are are wrong.  These schools should easily defeat little ole FC.  They have less than 300 students in their entire high school.  LHS has more than 300 in each class 9-12.

What I am stating is that FRIENDSHIP has won a REGION Championship in the past 10 years.  Have any of these others???  NO! ;)

If I were ranking the programs in our county I would rank them as follows:

1).  FRIENDSHIP (2-0) - defending Region Champ's, 2 Mr. Football Finalist last year, and Tennessee's highest recruited QB in the 2004 class.  Lee Sweeney - LOUISVILLE.

2).  Wilson Central (2-0) - In five short years Coach Alexander has taken this team from 0 wins to their first playoff game and probably a home playoff game this year.  Their loaded from there sophomore class up so expect them to remain among the county's best programs in the years to come.

3).  Lebanon (0-1) - Graduated 18 seniors and lost in Round 2 of playoffs.  Brown is a good coach but very overshadowed in a Region full of good coaches and 1 excellent coach. 

4).  Watertown (0-1) - Perennial playoff team but struggles to overcome playing on the road in Round 1 of the playoffs each year.

5).  Mt. Juliet (0-1) - too much talent in this school for them not to be in the playoffs each year.

6).  MJCS (1-1) - struggling with numbers necessary to compete in football.

Just my opinion guys but I am sure you each have yours!

825732005[/snapback]

Thanks for replying to half of my questions.....Still I want to know about YOU. Where did you go to HIGH SCHOOL AND WHAT YEAR??? Don't be scared....Be proud of your almamater unlike the way you are with MTSU. Friendship some how gets kids to transfer from all our County High Schools. If they moved up they wouldn't be so highly sought after in your eyes. They have gotten 4 kids to tansfer from LHS. The starting QB Miller would be the starter at LHS had he stayed. Bryant Alsup transfered a few weeks ago and Brian Cravens was the starting Short Stop at LHS and transfered in middle of the season. MJ. Juliet has also lost some this year and last to FCS. Word has it that 2 kids are suppose to report to FCS from Mt. Juliet today. So why would you not have a good or great program in A ball when kids magicaly transfer to you. Watertown would love to be able to get transfers like them but wait they can't b/c they actually have zones that they can't get kids outside of those zones just like every other Public A teams that FCS plays. So yeah LHS has 300 kids per class compared to FCS's 300 something 9-12 but that must be terrible to have athletes leave 5A programs to come to yours.

:blink:  :lol:  :thumb: "Lebanon has tons of Potential"  that sounds like coachspeak for wait till next year!!!  Problem is the blue devils are 0-1 with 9 weeks left in this season.  I'll take LaVergne in this battle for cellar dwellars!  Nice showing last week football man but just not enough talent on the blue's sideline!  Still the 3rd best team in the county!!!

825731860[/snapback]

Look Chump what I said is true. Lebanon does have tons of potential. I guess it's hard to not sound like a coach when you've been in football all your life. You still ain't answered my boys question where did you go to school? Grow up dude. Don't be mad 'cause LHS has a good coach and some good kids. Two plays were the difference in LHS's last game. Both were turnovers. If we can cut those out we'll be fine. We have 4 starters back from last year. Wedo have some senior's but all of them but 3 are first year starters. We have a lot of sophomores and juniors on the field. Out of the 22 starters we had friday night only 3 had started a varsity game in the position they lined up in. For that lack of exsperience, we did pretty good for a team playing the #4 team in the mid-state. Stop hating dude. Get a life CHUMP. Leave the Blue Devils alone!