Best D-linemen in the state.

HvilleLegend

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry your answer was incorrect.  He is nothing like his brother who was also way overhyped.

825740118[/snapback]

D***, harsh. Did you see Ayanga play last year? Other than the MBA game, in which, I will give you, he choked, he did the best he could with teams running away from him all season. Do you know how many times BA ran to his side in their playoff win over McCallie? 0. They figured out what cost them the game the first time those two played. You're Red Raiders didn't do it too much either, as I recall. Why didn't they just pound it right at him with Cooper and Braswell and Simmons and McClendon on the line? Speaking of Braswell and overhyped...where did he sign again?

As for Ifreke, you clearly haven't seen him play this year, either. He's been amazing at both stopping the run and taking up space and he's also provided a powerful pass rush.

Edited by mcallister1479

Didn't see the game, but I can believe it.  He's struggled against lineman who, like him are REAL big and REAL strong.

825740315[/snapback]

yeh...but im not saying he's not good b/c he was making tackles ((after they moved him to the other side)) but I wouldnt say he's the best in the state.

Here is the deal with Jacques Mcclendon. I had to block him when he was a 10th grader and he has the pontential to be a great college football player because he is incredibly strong and quick. i would compare him to Demonte Bolden or Greg Smith (both played at Tyner and went to UT & Auburn respectivly). when Jacques went hard on a play he was impossible to block, but he tired out after the first quarter, thus he loses a lot of his dominance. Once he gets in college he will get in shape and lose some weight. Watch out SEC.