Whites Creek Football

cobra24

Guest catfish-hunter

Yes. Region 5-4A will be a metro sweep this year with Hillsboro, Whites Creek, Stratford, and Maplewood being the four playoff teams.

Lawrence Co., Tullahoma, and Hickman Co. are all solid football teams this year but all of them will fall against the size, speed, and pure athleticism of those four teams.

Also, at least 3 of the 4 playoff teams from this region will advance beyond the first round. Whatever team plays Portland is the only one I am worried about but outside of that all of the Clarksville schools this year are DOWN and Springfield lost to Siegel :thumb:

Edited by catfish-hunter

Yes.  Region 5-4A will be a metro sweep this year with Hillsboro, Whites Creek, Stratford, and Maplewood being the four playoff teams. 

Lawrence Co., Tullahoma, and Hickman Co. are all solid football teams this year but all of them will fall against the size, speed, and pure athleticism of those four teams.

825733528[/snapback]

tullahoma will get one of those spots our defence isn't the best but our special teams keeps the other team from getting good field position tullahoma's offence is underestimated they can score very quickly and our QB can run to

Guest catfish-hunter
tullahoma will get one of those spots our defence isn't the best but our special teams keeps the other team from getting good field position tullahoma's offence  is underestimated they can score very quickly and our QB can run to

825733546[/snapback]

Chance #1 for a spot comes this Friday night against the Hillsboro Burros.

tullahoma will get one of those spots our defence isn't the best but our special teams keeps the other team from getting good field position tullahoma's offence  is underestimated they can score very quickly and our QB can run to

825733546[/snapback]

I just dont see tullahoma beating Whites Creek , Stratford, Maplewood, Hillsboro, and even Hillwood they dont have a chance special teams doesnt win football games for you.

Guest catfish-hunter
I just dont see tullahoma beating Whites Creek , Stratford, Maplewood, Hillsboro, and even Hillwood they dont have a chance special teams doesnt win football games for you.

825734113[/snapback]

Hillwood is now a 5A team :thumb: Region 5-4A is gonna end like this:

1.) Hillsboro

2.) Stratford

3.) Maplewood

4.) Whites Creek

5.) Tullahoma

6.) Lawrence Co.

7.) Hickman Co.

8.) Shelbyville

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!