Cherokee @ Cloudland

fatman61

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland is #1 in the state cuase they have started out their season with three weak as heck teams Sullivan east yes they are not that great in fact they stink

then heck every one knows that west greene is the worst team in tn and cosby well its cosby

when they get beat by Cherokee they will drop down

but i hope that they win so it will be even a harder drop for them when we beat their guts into the ground...

now i'm not one for trash talk but heck a person has to speak up every once in a while

This post has been edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan: Today, 04:30 PM

Cloudland is #1 in the state cuase they have started out their season with three weak as heck teams Sullivan east yes they are not that great in fact they stink

then heck every one knows that west greene is the worst team in tn and cosby well its cosby

when they get beat by Cherokee they will drop down

but i hope that they win so it will be even a harder drop for them when we beat their guts into the ground...

now i'm not one for trash talk but heck a person has to speak up every once in a while

This post has been edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan: Today, 04:30 PM

825739241[/snapback]

SON YOU ALL BETTER START WORKING HARDER OR HAMPTON IS GOING TO TAKE A BEATING BY CLOUDLAND

Hey #1 Hampton Fan, there is only one king and only one trash talker, and you are looking at him! Whoo! Cloudland is the supreme dominating force that drives this county and this side of the state. You have one win, only one win, in ten years over the superior Highlanders. We compete year in and year out with 4-A schools and most of the time, we beat them. As soon as you all play a 4-A school, you lose. Ever since Sullivan East lost to us, they became a better team. They pounded 2 fellow 4-A opponents two weeks in a row. People who play us get better because we are better! :( Don't just go by this post when you look for proof. The proof is on the field and in the record books. We are absolutely better than the Hampton bulldogs. Thats why your mascot is a lowly dog and ours is a Highlander. You were meant to be below us. When God made us, he put the Landers on the mountain, and the dogs in the valley. But the sun will shine on a dogs hind quarters once in a while. (the lone win over us last year). But my friends, come week ten, the Landers will put the little dogs back on the porch. For now, we will concentrate on Cherokee. The Chiefs are a big team, and they are a powerful team. Win or lose, we will be better after this game. It will be good for us no matter what. As for the weak schedule, the Bulldogs play the same weak conference schedule that we do. We can't help what other teams bring to the table. Some times you got to eat what you've got, and Cloudland day in and day out, eats up the competition.

Now then, to the Cherokee Chiefs: When you come to Roan Mt., you can expect only one thing. The ball will be driven down your throat, and you will be sent back to Rogersville, 2-1. You know why? Because we say so. This team has the distinction of doing exactly what they say they are going to do. So, learn to live with it, and learn to love it! Diamonds are forever, and so is Cloudland Football!! :(

Hey #1 Hampton Fan,  there is only one king and only one trash talker, and you are looking at him! Whoo!  Cloudland is the supreme dominating force that drives this county and this side of the state.  You have one win, only one win, in ten years over the superior Highlanders.  We compete year in and year out with 4-A schools and most of the time, we beat them.  As soon as you all play a 4-A school, you lose.  Ever since Sullivan East lost to us,  they became a better team.  They pounded 2 fellow 4-A opponents two weeks in a row.  People who play us get better because we are better!  :( Don't just go by this post when you look for proof.  The proof is on the field and in the record books.  We are absolutely better than the Hampton bulldogs.  Thats why your mascot is a lowly dog and ours is a Highlander.  You were meant to be below us.  When God made us, he put the Landers on the mountain, and the dogs in the valley.  But the sun will shine on a dogs hind quarters once in a while. (the lone win over us last year).  But my friends,  come week ten,  the Landers will put the little dogs back on the porch.  For now, we will concentrate on KING YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH TO MUCH Cherokee.  The Chiefs are a big team, and they are a powerful team.  Win or lose, we will be better after this game.  It will be good for us no matter what.  As for the weak schedule,  the Bulldogs play the same weak conference schedule that we do.  We can't help what other teams bring to the table.  Some times you got to eat what you've got, and Cloudland day in and day out, eats up the competition. 

Now then, to the Cherokee Chiefs:  When you come to Roan Mt., you can expect only one thing.  The ball will be driven down your throat, and you will be sent back to Rogersville, 2-1.  You know why?  Because we say so.  This team has the distinction of doing exactly what they say they are going to do.  So, learn to live with it, and learn to love it!  Diamonds are forever, and so is Cloudland Football!!  :(

825739785[/snapback]

KING YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH TO MUCH AND HOW TALL ARE YOU!

Hey #1 Hampton Fan,  there is only one king and only one trash talker, and you are looking at him! Whoo!  Cloudland is the supreme dominating force that drives this county and this side of the state.  You have one win, only one win, in ten years over the superior Highlanders.  We compete year in and year out with 4-A schools and most of the time, we beat them.  As soon as you all play a 4-A school, you lose.  Ever since Sullivan East lost to us,  they became a better team.  They pounded 2 fellow 4-A opponents two weeks in a row.  People who play us get better because we are better!  :( Don't just go by this post when you look for proof.  The proof is on the field and in the record books.  We are absolutely better than the Hampton bulldogs.  Thats why your mascot is a lowly dog and ours is a Highlander.  You were meant to be below us.  When God made us, he put the Landers on the mountain, and the dogs in the valley.  But the sun will shine on a dogs hind quarters once in a while. (the lone win over us last year).  But my friends,  come week ten,  the Landers will put the little dogs back on the porch.  For now, we will concentrate on Cherokee.  The Chiefs are a big team, and they are a powerful team.  Win or lose, we will be better after this game.  It will be good for us no matter what.  As for the weak schedule,  the Bulldogs play the same weak conference schedule that we do.  We can't help what other teams bring to the table.  Some times you got to eat what you've got, and Cloudland day in and day out, eats up the competition. 

Now then, to the Cherokee Chiefs:  When you come to Roan Mt., you can expect only one thing.  The ball will be driven down your throat, and you will be sent back to Rogersville, 2-1.  You know why?  Because we say so.  This team has the distinction of doing exactly what they say they are going to do.  So, learn to live with it, and learn to love it!  Diamonds are forever, and so is Cloudland Football!!  :(

825739785[/snapback]

King you are really a f$%king idiot like i said before your may run your mouth on here trying to make your peuny cloudland sissy's look big and mighty but you have no right what so ever to talk trash about the hampton bulldogs, so shut your mouth if yuo know what is good for you and your highlander hill billy's

you know some times you just got to know when to shut your mouth

you'll will see when we are up by 20 at half time that we mean business you and every one else who has doubted the dogs

and to bring GOD in a subject like this

Just shut your mouth.... and you the one to talk about some one hideing behind their computer when you , a village idoit are a prime example of a coward that hides behind a comp.....

the cloudland highlanders wont have to worry about the score they will have to worry about having players for the second half.......

your not even a player much less any thing else! even the other people on here from cloudland tell you that

when i read your post's i see a small little person who has no perpose in life but to just be a sissy a talk ,, you have no life,

I cry inside for you man. I'll prey for you man........

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan