Kingston @ Rockwood

thekid03

Lets see, I want to get this straight, Kingston fans are saying that if Rockwood lost to Midway they dont stand a chance against the Yellow (orange and blue) jackets? Rockwood piled up over 360 yards of total offense and dominated Midway. Six tiger turnovers gave Midway (which only had 176 yrds total offense) all 23 of their points. Last week the tigers had over 380 yrds against Wartburg. Now Kingston supposedly played a bad turnover ridden game with Harriman and didnt put them away until late in the third quarter...and lets see harriman is a single A team (like Midway) but the mighty jackets are a TRIPLE A school. And now after losing to Livingston (which lost the week before to single A Trousdale County) they are saying they had ANOTHER bad game???? Livingston had over 400 yrds and Kingston barely broke 200 according to the stats I saw. Looks like Kingston fans need to change their vocabulary.....instead of saying they are playing bad, maybe they should say this is as good as they will be!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, I want to get this straight, Kingston fans are saying that if Rockwood lost to Midway they dont stand a chance against the Yellow (orange and blue) jackets?  Rockwood piled up over 360 yards of total offense and dominated Midway.  Six tiger turnovers gave Midway (which only had 176 yrds total offense) all 23 of their points.  Last week the tigers had over 380 yrds against Wartburg.  Now Kingston supposedly played a bad turnover ridden game with Harriman and didnt put them away until late in the third quarter...and lets see harriman is a single A team (like Midway) but the mighty jackets are a TRIPLE A school.  And now after losing to Livingston (which lost the week before to single A Trousdale County) they are saying they had ANOTHER bad game????  Livingston had over 400 yrds and Kingston barely broke 200 according to the stats I saw.  Looks like Kingston fans need to change their vocabulary.....instead of saying they are playing bad, maybe they should say this is as good as they will be!!!

825739849[/snapback]

Amen to that my CoachT brother! Kingston isnt as good as they think they are

Lets see, I want to get this straight, Kingston fans are saying that if Rockwood lost to Midway they dont stand a chance against the Yellow (orange and blue) jackets?  Rockwood piled up over 360 yards of total offense and dominated Midway.  Six tiger turnovers gave Midway (which only had 176 yrds total offense) all 23 of their points.  Last week the tigers had over 380 yrds against Wartburg.  Now Kingston supposedly played a bad turnover ridden game with Harriman and didnt put them away until late in the third quarter...and lets see harriman is a single A team (like Midway) but the mighty jackets are a TRIPLE A school.  And now after losing to Livingston (which lost the week before to single A Trousdale County) they are saying they had ANOTHER bad game????  Livingston had over 400 yrds and Kingston barely broke 200 according to the stats I saw.  Looks like Kingston fans need to change their vocabulary.....instead of saying they are playing bad, maybe they should say this is as good as they will be!!!

825739849[/snapback]

I don't think that Trousdale Co is your run of the mill single A team. Anyway this game is all about pride both teams should have a extra bounce in their step :(

so you guys are allowed to have a bad game but we're not?? what do u think Midway was?? dingdingding.. correct: a fluke! u just joined like what 5 minutes ago? your not allowed to be on here runnin your mouth.. not yet..

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

825739650[/snapback]

Well i hve only been on here for a few minutes but I have played football for about 9 years so i would quess that i can run my mouth if i want to. just be glad that i graduated last year. Otherwise it would be ever rougher on you all

825739849[/snapback]

Well I will say this: we all know that trousdale is alot better team than Midway. And from what I saw Midway was up 24 to nothing before rockwood even scored. And wartburg is not that good of a team either. Granted we got it handed to us at livingston, we WILL play better this week. Kingston hates rockwood with a passion and you can bet that the defense will be fired up this week. I really don't think you all realize the talent kingston has. When they find their rythym it will be a long day for whoever they play!!!

Should be a great game. Both teams started the season a bit rocky, but that's behind them both. Just like coach Bowden said a few minutes ago: it doesn't really matter what happened before the game, with this rivalry it'll all come down to who wants it the most. Rockwood has the players who've been in winning programs for a while and they all know what it takes to keep that winning edge. Kingston, on paper, has the advantage, but individuals don't take precedence over the team especially in this heated county rivalry. Could go either way, but I'm rooting for my old alma mater...Go Tigers!

Pride isn't the right word, but it's the first one that comes to mind.

Well i hve only been on here for a few minutes but I have played football for about 9 years so i would quess that i can run my mouth if i want to. just be glad that i graduated last year. Otherwise it would be ever rougher on you all

825740097[/snapback]

Thats kinda sad. You say you have played football for the past 9 years but you just now found CoachT.com? heh Really sad.

Well I will say this: we all know that trousdale is alot better team than Midway. And from what I saw Midway was up 24 to nothing before rockwood even scored. And wartburg is not that good of a team either. Granted we got it handed to us at livingston, we WILL play better this week. Kingston hates rockwood with a passion and you can bet that the defense will be fired up this week. I really don't think you all realize the talent kingston has. When they find their rythym it will be a long day for whoever they play!!!

825740097[/snapback]

First off, how in the world, would you know that Trousdale is better than Midway? They are both undefeated and they have never played each other! Second, we dont fail to realize anything, we know that Kingston is very talented. But there's one thing to that, its not just if you have talent, its about if you know how to USE that talent. And last, but not least, you say you graduated last year, I think you need to go back if you cant even spell rhythm right. Tch tch tch.

825740097[/snapback]

I bet Rockwood wishes you were still playing, they killed you guys last year.

I have seen both teams play and both are pretty even overall. Each team has different strengths and weaknesses, neither is dominant. I don't look for either team to run away with the game, should be a close one no matter who wins it. It is a toss up, but I will take Kingston by 3. Rockwood will have the home field advantage but they have beaten the jackets 2 years in a row, it is about time Kingston wins another one in the series. Wish I could be at the "Jungle" for this one.