Kingston @ Rockwood

thekid03

48-10...ouch

Kingston looked very strong tonight and I don't think it would have mattered how well Rockwood played Kingston was just on. Chad Johnson had a great game rushing the ball, Givens threw some impressive passes, and Kingston's defense really stepped up. Rockwood's only TD came against Kingston's sophmore defense. I guess this proves Kingston really is a strong team...when they show up.

Go Kingston!!!

Edited by StrYKer31

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood is gonna get beat, The question is how bad are they gonna get beat? Probably about the same or worse than Harriman. Im no Kingston fan, im just sayin the obvious.

The obvious is you not knowing anything about Rockwood or Kingston.

He must have know something..... I was told Kingston could have put 70+ points on Rockwood tonight. I wasn't at the game but I was told by a few people at the game that Rockwood could not tackle anyone tonight and they scored a TD on Kingston's 3rd team.

Kingston Finally showed what they can do when they show up. This game was the turning point for the team that NOBODY beleived in. I loved every minute of it for them boys out there. They really showed some heart. Chad looked awesome. RedBird was running and throwing and when that happens everything else plays into its part. THE LINE IMPRESSED ME THIS GAME BUT ANDERSON COUNTY'S IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. don't let this one get to your heads boys. Take it one game at a time and we'll be playing for 12 more weeks.

Jet Pride, whoever told you that was right. Coach took out the starters with 10 mins. to go,then let a group of sophmores finish them off. We could have ran the score up but we left them some dignity. And yes they did score on our 2nd/3rd team.

Edited by Tmoney2006

Kingston Finally showed what they can do when they show up. This game was the turning point for the team that NOBODY beleived in. I loved every minute of it for them boys out there. They really showed some heart. Chad looked awesome. RedBird was running and throwing and when that happens everything else plays into its part. THE LINE IMPRESSED ME THIS GAME BUT ANDERSON COUNTY'S IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. don't let this one get to your heads boys. Take it one game at a time and we'll be playing for 12 more weeks.

Jet Pride, whoever told you that was right. Coach took out the starters with 10 mins. to go,then let a group of sophmores finish them off. We could have ran the score up but we left them some dignity. And yes they did score on our 2nd/3rd team.

825745500[/snapback]

Enjoy, Kingston only has maybe 1 more win left in them

The best player on the field wasn't used enough and he played for Rockwood.

What happened to Rockwood? I have seen both teams play, and I know the Tigers are better than they showed Friday night. I really expected this to be a close one. Should make for a good game with OS Friday. If I were a Rockwood fan, I would blame Waggle for not doing his/her part. The halftime cheer should have been done before the game.

Ignore Bigcat1, he's just another upset parent wanting to blame Coach Webb. I did hear that Rockwood had a tough pratice Monday. They pretty much beat the snot out of each other.

825750194[/snapback]

No need in blaming that romp on the coaches, they are not allowed to make any tackles. That is what killed the Tigers Friday night. It had nothing to do with Xs and Os or personell. Tackling is 100% effort - it does not have to be a perfect, text book tackle to be effective. Kingston was much more physical than Rockwood, and that comes back to the players wanting to fight back. I guarantee you that BigCat would not say one word to any of the Tiger coaching staff, trust me that would be a bad idea.

Edited by billyjobob

Yes we all know about BigCat. If it is Bryant Allen u was talking about then u r very mistaken. I think the best players on the field last friday was Chad Johnson and Justin Givens. It clearly showed that rockwood could not stop either of them. (Johnson 20 carries-171yds-4Tds),Givens(95 pass yds,76 rush yds.). Allen is good but he aint that good. The game was over in the 1st quarter. All those people that wanted to see a close game. Got a Highlight reel from Johnson , Givens and the whole team.

Oh yea BigCat1,

Oops

Kingston

Owns

Rockwood

P.S.- Im sure Chad would love to see you put that on another sign...what goes around comes around. And you talk about winning 1 game...Rockwood will be lucky to get another win....They got beat by MIDWAY.....