Mt Pleasant / Huntland Pictures

mtsports

Am puzzled...help me....53 people read the post..only 15 follwed the link to see the pictures....any feedback would be appreciated

825738467[/snapback]

I think the server you use has some kind of weird limit. Last week when I tried, I got a message on several attempts that stated the traffic volume was denying access to that site. This could be the reason why you see more hits on the post than views of the site. It does seem to work fine this week however.

Edited by OnlineLC

You hit the nail on the head...I checked it out...Geocities has a limit on how many visits you get....Guess they want you to upgrade to a pay situation....  :thumb:

825738858[/snapback]

One of our parents at CPA also takes pictures and uses Shutterfly.com

The pictues can be bought by proud parents etc. so you may want to look into this as a possible fundraiser method for Mt Pleasant Football.

The link for our site is

www.cpapix.com

and I am sure from there you can navigate to the information that is relevant to you setting something up for yourself.

By the way, though I am not a Mt Pleasant fan, I genuinely do appreciate the effort you put into this and I often go and take a look at the game pictures.