Cookeville at Lebanon

THE SQUAD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job finding my wife ding-a-ling!  Excellent work.  Read the post.  The poster is a 28 year old wife (although she probably wishes no one knew her age).  And she's a nurse practitioner now ... making more money than you and Football Man and his "pro" salary COMBINED (and she loves it by the way so don't say money isn't everything).  Now, look up what she makes in salary as an Family Nurse Practitioner.  Now, imagine me as an Orthodontist (I worked hard to become one - I can brag).  Now, visit salary.com and look up what they make.  Add those salaries up and - well, how is your self worth right now - realizing that you push brooms at the local warehouse - and well, we got "jobs" right out of school!  :D

Good work on the sleuth work.  Here's some more help.  2 years to become a ACNP for my wife after taking time away to have kids.  Me - 4 years of college.  4 years of dental school.  3 years of orthodontics residency at hospital.  5 years of orthodontics associate work to pay off student loans and start my own practice.  So, let's use that "teacher" education and add.  4+4+3+5=??? .  What year did I graduate from high school?  You guys are getting so close.  Other than dropping my name ... I can't really give any more info.  You now have the year I graduated (if you can do elementary arithmetic), what I do for a profession, and what my wife does for a profession.  Come on guys, get with it.

I'm guessing that Springer is about 31.  Since Springer was at CU in the early nineties like I claimed ... do you guys still think that I went there?  Maybe I was there before him?  Maybe, I wasn't there at all?  I spun you guys in such a circle and you drilled that poor Slaughter kid (from what I understand is a great kid too) that you guys look like ... well, we'll just let it go.

Maybe we'll will invite you guys over for a beer when we build a house on our new lakefront lot we bought in good ole Wilson Co.!  :rolleyes: Start holding your breath ....... NOW!

And to think ... I almost climbed out of bed last night to post on here and give Springer "props" for actually playing beyond college ball.

825744075[/snapback]

Dude! You're a nurse. That's pretty good. I respect a man who does nursing for work. And I agree, you do make money--pretty good money, but not enough to own a lake front house. Keep dreaming. If you really are building lake front, is it near Colesferry and Friendship. That is a really nice area. I live near there. By the way,

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go Devils! See Ya at the game!

Dude!  You're a nurse.  That's pretty good.  I respect a man who does nursing for work.  And I agree, you do make money--pretty good money, but not enough to own a lake front house.  Keep dreaming.  If you really are building lake front, is it near Colesferry and Friendship.  That is a really nice area.  I live near there.  By the way,

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go Devils!  See Ya at the game!

825744245[/snapback]

You're right about one thing. The property I just bought is just off Berea Church Rd. Look it up in the real estate assessment databases! :rolleyes:

You're right about one thing.  The property I just bought is just off Berea Church Rd.  Look it up in the real estate assessment databases!  :rolleyes:

825744257[/snapback]

I don't have too, I already live on the lake! But you are right. That is a nice area and several other homes will be going up. Matter a-fact, several hundred homes in that area. One subdivision is suppose to be comparable to the last plantation between G-town and Hendersonville. It's a few years off though. Good luck!

I don't have too, I already live on the lake!  But you are right.  That is a nice area and several other homes will be going up.  Matter a-fact, several hundred homes in that area.  One subdivision is suppose to be comparable to the last plantation between G-town and Hendersonville.  It's a few years off though.  Good luck!

825744277[/snapback]

I know. It is supposed to be awesome. I know they are still trying to get some of it zone for development. I think it is a minor hiccup though.

I know.  It is supposed to be awesome.  I know they are still trying to get some of it zone for development.  I think it is a minor hiccup though.

825744287[/snapback]

According to your info on wife, do you have a child enrolled at FCS. My daughter goes to FCS, she's enrolled in the pre-K 4 program--Mrs. Denny's room. She loves it.

According to your info on wife, do you have a child enrolled at FCS.  My daughter goes to FCS, she's enrolled in the pre-K 4 program--Mrs. Denny's room.  She loves it.

825744328[/snapback]

Not yet. When we finally build out there, they will probably go there. Got the money to buy the land ... not even close to building yet. Although my oldest is 4, his birthday puts him at the PK3 level right now. However, we may consider public schools ... just depends on how good they are. Right now, I wouldn't complain if they eventually went to Wilson Central ... but that's like 12-13 years away at least. But we don't live in Wilson Co. yet. It's Smyrna (near the WalMart), but the mailing address is Murfreesboro ... strange. After my residency in Memphis, we chose this area to be home because when you work as an associate in another orthos office you usually have to sign a noncompete and Smyrna/Murfreesboro is an easy commute into SE Davidson Co. for work.

I know the school is way different than when I went there. For goodness sakes, we had a rubber basketball gym floor. We have driven past it several times but, we lived so far away for a while I haven't seen many of the upgrades up close. Not to mention, I was less than happy about how they got rid of Mr. Hackney. He was a good man. But I hear they are on the right track. Are you planning on keeping your daughter there?

Edited by tnsddeveloper

Keep twisting my words old man. Don't hate 'cause you're to old and don't have a pair. If you did you would stop making excuses. Who do I bully? Ya'll just scared bottom line. If you weren't you would post your name. Period! And hey genius the reason I went by Football Man is because I coached. I didn't ask for you to hate on LHS. Your pittiful. Bashing kids all day. It's sad. You need help. I never tear down the kids on any team. Grow up old man and grow a pair.

825743366[/snapback]

So, Football man's Id has been discovered. Not really for sure, but by looking at his picture, He is really ugly and bald. Looks to be about 305 pounds. And he says he can bench press you guyz, both at the same time (have you seen his thighs and arms)--I BELIEVE HIM--He's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He loves blue and green--You know the BLUE DEVILS and GREEN MACHINE. I don't think 2legit (2 gutless, 2bslammed, or region4fan) or what ever his name is, can compare with him. May even get slammed. Just admit it, HE LOOKS LIKE FOOTBALL PLAYER--you know--LIKE A CHOO CHOO TRAIN or something. Professional--does that mean he got paid. I don't know????????? Still thinking on that one?????????? He's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he's a blue devil. Makes me feel better!!!

I know the school is way different than when I went there. For goodness sakes, we had a rubber basketball gym floor. We have driven past it several times but, we lived so far away for a while I haven't seen many of the upgrades up close. Not to mention, I was less than happy about how they got rid of Mr. Hackney. He was a good man. But I hear they are on the right track. Are you planning on keeping your daughter there?

825744352[/snapback]

I remember that old rubber floor. That gym is now the auditorum and they have a new gym. I played several times on that floor from middle school and high school. I went to Westmoreland.

As far as your kids go, Why not middle Tn Christian in the boro? I know you'll be moving back soon, but you do have MTCS or one of those Williamson county schools.

I remember that old rubber floor.  That gym is now the auditorum and they have a new gym.  I played several times on that floor from middle school and high school.  I went to Westmoreland.

As far as your kids go,  Why not middle Tn Christian in the boro?  I know you'll be moving back soon, but you do have MTCS or one of those Williamson county schools.

825744385[/snapback]

We went and looked at MTCS and got some info, but we were less than thrilled with it. Not to mention, it's about 20 minutes out of the way and in the opposite direction of where I work and where my wife works. From where we work, Ezell is pretty convenient but we haven't put my oldest into there yet. And Williamson Co. is really, really to far and hard to get to from where we live.

I think they've added a bunch of stuff since I went there. New library, cafeteria, gym, sports clubhouses, middle school ... and who knows what else.