Cookeville at Lebanon

THE SQUAD

Okay name dropper, from one Bulldog to another, you put my name on here what's yours?

825743317[/snapback]

What's wrong? :thumb:

You were wanting to know everyone elses. What's wrong with tossing yours out there?

If you don't want any one to know your name, you have learn to throw out a lot of changeups. Like false graduation years, where you graduated from (both HS and college), who you know, where you live currently (and formerly), etc., etc. Otherwise, people will figure it out. Check out the poor Slaughter debacle. Who knows, I may have never attended any of the schools I said ... because I'm careful. It is an Internet message board ... you don't really know who you are chatting with. Although, you weren't hard to figure out at all.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my info came straight from a guy that was a REF at your game, who said that it was illegal. He said nothing could be done unless it was reported by the opposing coach at the beginning of the game. So guess that your boy was a bit too late. Funny how he thinks he can do it , but questions someone else trying it? What a double standard.

825743318[/snapback]

No old man it's funny how you live for bashing high school kids. It's really sad that you live for tearing folks down. All you do is throw rocks and live in a glass house.

And I guess your ref buddy is a little slow. That's probably why he made so many bad calls. Get off LHS. You just mad because for the better part of a decade you Pats have came up with L's every time we play.

What's wrong?  <_<

You were wanting to know everyone elses.  What's wrong with tossing yours out there? 

If you don't want any one to know your name, you have learn to throw out a lot of changeups.  Like false graduation years, where you graduated from (both HS and college), who you know, where you live currently (and formerly), etc., etc.  Otherwise, people will figure it out.  Check out the poor Slaughter debacle.  Although, you weren't hard to figure out at all.

825743327[/snapback]

It's all good brother. I have no reason to hide who I am. I'm proud of my football history. Ray Charles could see from the grave it's me. Quit hiding and grow a pair and tell me yours.

No old man it's funny how you live for bashing high school kids. It's really sad that you live for tearing folks down. All you do is throw rocks and live in a glass house.

And I guess your ref buddy is a little slow. That's probably why he made so many bad calls. Get off LHS. You just mad because for the better part of a decade you Pats have came up with L's every time we play.

825743328[/snapback]

Sorry springer....... I don't live for tearing folk down. Ask around, I like to support teams that are underdogs. I talk them up when others are degrading them....like WC last year and the year before..... And the sad thing is you keep me going. I don't back down and when you keep on attacking...I keep on coming. So I guess that makes you responsible for every post that I make about yall, huh?? Keep talking and I will keep posting. I don't guess you have enuff intelligence to figure that one out tho.

Ray could see you because you are LARGE!  Like the oriental guy that lives close to me says, "He squash like bug!"

825743340[/snapback]

You ain't kidding. Maybe that's why you and Region won't post your names. It ain't my fault I can bench press both of you at once. That's what happens when you play 25 years of football. How many did ya'll play? Oh my bad ya'll were finished after high school. I know region ain't got a pair. He sits in his ivory tower spewing garbage out his mouth. Folks been trying to get him to post his name for years. He's afraid bottom line. Heck you're a Bulldog. Woddy would be proud, one of his boys hiding behind a screen name. I bet his heart is warm and fuzzy right now.

Sorry  springer....... I don't  live for tearing folk down. Ask around, I like to support teams that are underdogs. I talk them up when others are degrading them....like WC last year and the year before..... And the sad thing is you keep me going. I don't back down and when you keep on attacking...I keep on coming. So I guess that makes you responsible for every post that I make about yall, huh?? Keep talking and I will keep posting. I don't guess you have enuff intelligence to figure that one out tho.

825743339[/snapback]

I'm smart enuff not to pick the Pats this week!

You ain't kidding. Maybe that's why you and Region won't post your names. It ain't my fault I can bench press both of you at once. That's what happens when you play 25 years of football. How many did ya'll play? Oh my bad ya'll were finished after high school. I know region ain't got a pair. He sits in his ivory tower spewing garbage out his mouth. Folks been trying to get him to post his name for years. He's afraid bottom line. Heck you're a Bulldog. Woddy would be proud, one of his boys hiding behind a screen name. I bet his heart is warm and fuzzy right now.

825743348[/snapback]

25 years of football! BWAHHAHHAHHAH! <_< Your career in a nutshell ... PeeWee football, Lorretto Jr. High, Lorretto High School, High School + (CU), backyard football with the rest of the local has beens. :)

Now remember, this is an Internet message board ... are you sure that I played baseball at CU? Maybe I played football at Tech? Basketball at TSU? Take what is said on these boards with a grain of salt. I knew enough that people picked out a kid (Slaughter) that is for all intents and purposes a good guy ... and they slammed him. Why? Cause they though I was him and they thought he didn't like Lebanon High. What a sad joke. You guys just keep diggin' the hole. I'll keep supplying the fuel! :)

I'm smart enuff not to pick the Pats this week!

825743350[/snapback]

Did I ask for your support? That is a BIG heck no. If you had picked us, I would have had some doubts since you have absolutely no logical insight about anything.

If you think it hurts me or bothers me that you don't like me or my team...think again...... if your ego will allow you to.

And this is a public forum.....if I don't choose to publish my name, I won't. I mean you don't go by yours....you just were so stupid that you got found out. Not my fault. I could care less if you can bench press me or not.....I don't care to associate with a caveman. Why don't you post something intelligent realating to the topics?? New concept for sure. All you seem to do is try to use that caveman mentality of yours to start fights, call folk names, and act like a playground bully. How about supporting your team??? Or is that way too hard for you.....would make you have to live in the present.

25 years of football!  BWAHHAHHAHHAH!  <_<  Your career in a nutshell ... PeeWee football, Lorretto Jr. High, Lorretto High School, High School + (CU), backyard football with the rest of the local has beens.  :)

Now remember, this is an Internet message board ... are you sure that I played baseball at CU?  Maybe I played football at Tech?  Basketball at TSU?  Take what is said on these boards with a grain of salt.  I knew enough that people picked out a kid (Slaughter) that is for all intents and purposes a good guy ... and they slammed him.  Why?  Cause they though I was him and they thought he didn't like Lebanon High.  What a sad joke.  You guys just keep diggin' the hole.  I'll keep supplying the fuel! :)

825743352[/snapback]

Wrong again. I played pro ball 4 1/2 years. And I won a Natinal Championship starting as a freshman at the University of North Alabama. That must of stung 'cause you got upset! This suppose to be about LHS vs. C-ville. You don't have enough about you to post your name. How did you have kids without the proper tools?

Wrong again. I played pro ball 4 1/2 years. And I won a Natinal Championship starting as a freshman at the University of North Alabama. That must of stung 'cause you got upset! This suppose to be about LHS vs. C-ville. You don't have enough about you to post your name. How did you have kids without the proper tools?

825743359[/snapback]

I could sign up and play A2Football tomorrow. Pro ball ... joke. You left UNA because??? Shooooweee! I smell a something stinky in here! <_<