JELLICO AT SUNBRIGHT

the truth is...

i think this will be sunbright's first win of the 2005 season. they lost a heartbreaker at greenback last friday night. this sb team is getting better and is going to shock a lot of people. we will get our other starting wr back this week and jordan young will have another weapon to throw to. young already has brandon thompson and dustin lavender. when willie dutton comes back will have the best receiving corp in the region. when sb develops a decent running game to go along with their passing game, people need to watch out. defense is still a problem for sb. they showed improvement against greenback, but gave up too many 4th down conversions. the 4th down conversions ultimately cost them the game. what does everyone think about the upcoming game???

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Sunbright worked on their defense a lot since the WHH game and found a way to solidify the middle against the run, yet to be a contender they need to work on the secondary to have a good defense and I have a feeling that before it is over coach Newberry will do just that. Like "truth" said, they will be getting back their best WR this week so it will make the passing game that much better, which if I am not mistaken will help that secondary a little more.

If Jellico has a decent passing game it will make it a little closer, but I am picking Sunbright by at least 18.

I saw Sunbright against Greenback last week and I now know whey Satterfield left for Grace in K-Town. If your gonna get beat you might as well get paid well and double dip the state retirement to boot. Neither team looked very impressive so Sunbright might win this week and then again they might not. Both teams I saw Friday night will be a tossup against anyone on their remaining schedule. Jellico, Tellico, Kings, Grace, etc................ B)

Sunbright  2

Jellico      0

An exciting game in the epic "Battle of the Cellar Dwellers"

825741758[/snapback]

there you go again. name calling of teams. i think you have forgotten where you are from. if i am not mistaken, harriman was winless in 2002 and 2003, and only went 3-7 in 2004. they also loss to coalfield and oneida in 2004 who you will lose again to this year. we will see who is the "cellar dwellar" come the end of the year. having 350 students in your school and still losing to schools that have less than 200 is pretty bad.

but i will give the good news to the sb football team, that you finally think they will win a game. they will be thrilled to hear it.