JELLICO AT SUNBRIGHT

the truth is...

Seems like Sunbright worked on their defense a lot since the WHH game and found a way to solidify the middle against the run, yet to be a contender they need to work on the secondary to have a good defense and I have a feeling that before it is over coach Newberry will do just that. Like "truth" said, they will be getting back their best WR this week so it will make the passing game that much better, which if I am not mistaken will help that secondary a little more.

If Jellico has a decent passing game it will make it a little closer, but I am picking Sunbright by at least 18.

825739706[/snapback]

with willy dutton back sunbright will win over jellico 49 to 8 with 350 yds through the air

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me Sunbright Cause they got great talent and Coach Newberry will start his new era friday.

PS- sunbright has a good set of WR but not the best in the region Coalfield has got Ryan carson, Chase Brown, Gunter, and Brandon Davis outta the backfeild thats a ruff crew to keep contained. But dont get me wrong they got a really good group down at sunbright possibley two of the best indivual receivers in the region but not the overall best.

Sunbright may get their only W of the year tomorrow night and they will not beat Harriman. Harriman by what ever Coach Tapp will let it be...

825743245[/snapback]

you sure do have a lot of confidence in harriman considering their record the last three years. i believe it is 3-27 if i am not mistaken. i know sb's record is not much better, but we don't talk trash about going to beat a team. even if you do beat sb, that's what a school with 350 students should do to a school that has less than 200. did you guys not learn your lesson last year when you played single "a" coalfield and oneida. you got a taste of what you are in for in this region.

Go back to page 1 and see if it wasnt a Sunbright person saying they would beat Harriman their Child. And further more how many times has Sunbright been to the State in anything and how many State Champs have they had in anything? You might wont to check, and every program goes through down years and if you will check TSSAA sets the standards for what divsion every one plays in so find yourself another excuse for the numbers...

Go back to page 1 and see if it wasnt a  Sunbright person saying they would beat Harriman their Child. And further more how many times has Sunbright been to the State in anything and how many State Champs have they had in anything? You might wont to check, and every program goes through down years and if you will check TSSAA sets the standards for what divsion every one plays in so find yourself another excuse for the numbers...

825743349[/snapback]

the only person who said that sunbright could beat harriman was brodogg66 and he isn't a sunbright person and you shouldn't put down other teams.....it might come back to bite you in the butt

Go back to page 1 and see if it wasnt a  Sunbright person saying they would beat Harriman their Child. And further more how many times has Sunbright been to the State in anything and how many State Champs have they had in anything? You might wont to check, and every program goes through down years and if you will check TSSAA sets the standards for what divsion every one plays in so find yourself another excuse for the numbers...

825743349[/snapback]

i am not trying to find an excuse for anything. if you read my statement and can understand my statement, it simply says that a school with 350 students should have more talent than a school with less than 200 students. by the way what has harriman won? 1 basketball title which is good, but what else? i graduated from harriman and i know what they have done in the years past. after copeland left, the athletics feel from being great to what it is today, which is far from the glory days. also, it seems funny that when i graduated, their was over 500 students in high school. and now they say there is less than 400. what happened to all the kids? did they quit counting their vocational kids so they could move down? that is what oneida does. they tried to move up after winning the state title and got whipped and had to find a way to move back down. that was their way. is this the harriman way? is this how they plan on competing now? what are the answers?