Can Brentwood make 6-5A a 3way race?

FromFieldtoPitch

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very difficult for centennial to make a running for teh 4th spot in the playoffs. They have had a difficult time year in and year out making it that far and last year was their year to make some noise in this very tough region and they couldnt do it then. Look for centennial to end up around 6th, maybe 5th if they dont blow games liek they did las tyear

The fourth and final playoff spot in Region 6 will go to Columbia Central or Dickson Co. There's no doubt about that at all. Centennial will stay in a couple games, but they probably won't win too many more. They'll beat NE and that may be it in the region. Consider especially that they have this stretch in October:

AT Ravenwood

AT Brentwood

AT Columbia Central

They then end the season at home vs Franklin. Yeah, good luck with that.

haha please don't remind me! I'm just trying to stay positive. With so many sophomores starting this year on both sides of the ball, it hasn't looked good for a while now. I'm just hoping they can stay in some of those games and create an upset or two. Then again, with coach Gregory, it's hard to be too confident about anything.