Tennessee High vs Science Hill

steve617

Anyone like to make a wager  Science Hill will most definitely beat up on the vikings this weekend. Only player i see doing anything is the Bell kid at RB.

825741162[/snapback]

What team do you support ? Just curious.

What have you seen of the Hilltoppers and Tennessee High that makes you think the Vikings will be beat up on?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What team do you support ? Just curious.

What have you seen of the Hilltoppers and Tennessee High that makes you think the Vikings will be beat up on?

825741169[/snapback]

I have seen both teams play. I saw THS at the Virginia High game and i saw Science Hill against Central. Science Hill will win this game. I could be wrong but from what i have seen, THS just isnt as good as the toppers this year. Now if THS wins this one and beats DB and South then i will say they are the real deal, but from what i have seen, they are not.

You must be out of your mind. THS didnt even score 24 on a shaken up Betsy team and barely scored that on a mediocre VHS team. I dont believe they will reach the 24 point mark.

825741591[/snapback]

SH looked sloppy against central, and central was driving the ball on them-They barely beat Eliz. TH is showing up this year, despite my early predictions, and I think that this will be a surprisingly easy win for TH. SH 7- TH 21

You must be out of your mind. THS didnt even score 24 on a shaken up Betsy team and barely scored that on a mediocre VHS team. I dont believe they will reach the 24 point mark.

825741591[/snapback]

The Vikings could have easily put up 35 point or more on Elizabethton but Coach Stubs showed a lot of class and played very conservative the entire second half. If I were in charge I would have poured it on just for people like you (my motto is “Leave no doubt”)! Of course I would also go for it every time on fourth down. :D

I don’t understand why people keep calling Virginia High a “mediocre team”. They dominated John Battle and routed them 45-9 this past week. I would even wager to say that they would finish an easy 3rd in the MLC (and I’m being generous to South because I saw the game against Central last night on TV and I’m NOT IMPRESSED at all)!!!!

Both Science Hill and THS played Elizabethton under very similar circumstances. It was their second game of the year, and they both went into the game with a convincing win under their belt. The difference was Elizabethton was picked over THS and the game was the conference opener which in my book made it a more important win. The Hilltoppers struggled with Betsy having to go into overtime and the Vikings made easy work of the Cyclones. Of course each match up poses a different set of circumstances but I will have to put the Vikings on top in this one.

Vikings 27

Hilltoppers 10

The Vikings could have easily put up 35 point or more on Elizabethton but Coach Stubs showed a lot of class and played very conservative the entire second half. If I were in charge I would have poured it on just for people like you (my motto is “Leave no doubt”)! Of course I would also go for it every time on fourth down. :lol: 

I don’t understand why people keep calling Virginia High a “mediocre team”. They dominated John Battle and routed them 45-9 this past week. I would even wager to say that they would finish an easy 3rd in the MLC (and I’m being generous to South because I saw the game against Central last night on TV and I’m NOT IMPRESSED at all)!!!!

Both Science Hill and THS played Elizabethton under very similar circumstances. It was their second game of the year, and they both went into the game with a convincing win under their belt. The difference was Elizabethton was picked over THS and the game was the conference opener which in my book made it a more important win. The Hilltoppers struggled with Betsy having to go into overtime and the Vikings made easy work of the Cyclones. Of course each match up poses a different set of circumstances but I will have to put the Vikings on top in this one.

Vikings  27

Hilltoppers 10

825741945[/snapback]

Virginia High could possibly go 8-2 or 9-1 this season. If Gate City doesn't bounce back, I know they did by about 40 points last week, I see the Bearcats defeating the Blue Devils. Richlands may beat the Bearcats though.

825741591[/snapback]

SH is OVERRATED they have 2 players and a good D can stop that and its gonna happen like i said THS will come out on top no questions about it!!!