oakland still has a chance

Oakland Pride

franklin co has a great running game they will eat up clock with it franklin co has no athletes at the skilled positions so they won't throw the ball that much there defensive line is pretty tough so you might be able to run the ball if oakland can use there passing game and stay one step ahead of them oakland can win

825740205[/snapback]

Thank you so much for the information as I know nothing about FC other than they have a great man for their HC in Mantooth. I belive he was once at MJ ??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up 2p.  Siegel scrimmaged FC.  We held pretty good their running backs are tough but like to put the ball on the ground when their hit.  I wouldn't count out there skilled positions their QB has an arm and can throw if he has time.

825740259[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, Chicago. How did yall fare against them in the scrimmage? Having played us both, do we have a shot at this one? Could you do a bit of a comparison?Any assessment would be appreciated no matter what you say. ( in other words, I won't jump down your throat :) )

Oakland has one region loss and we are only three games deep into the season. They are not out by a long shot. Those final playoff spots will be taken by the teams that improve the most as the season moves along.

The game against WC will be big in two weeks.

The weekend of September 30th will be a huge weekend for the whole region, and the Lavergne game will be a must-win situation unless the Pats upset WC.

It gets real interesting from here on out.