Adamsville @ Hardin County

ballplaya10

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever happened with Sam Bo Carroll? I remember him playing in  the early 80's. He was a tough runner.

825742822[/snapback]

He tore his knee up in Gleason in 1983. We were playing in the mud from a rainstorm earlier that evening. He tried to cut & his cleat stuck. Sambo is on the chain gang @ A'ville & probably reminded them about that @ the McNairy game!

They didn't have the same technology then repairing knees so instead of playing

for Bear Bryant @ ALABAMA, he went to UT Martin for a year. Doctor told him if he

took a bad enough hit he might not walk right again. He now works for PEC. :rolleyes:

Baseball playa is full of it!!! Hardin County's defense is to fast... And plus A-ville is young!!! Hardin County will rape them like they do at eveything... as MCHS does. A-ville is just a bunch of leftovers that nobody else wants...

28-0

Like I said earlier!!!

825740719[/snapback]

just a quick question for the tigers... if you rape us in everything, when was the last time you swept the series on the basketball court???

yeah too bad henry scored on bogus turnovers which will quiten the crowd if you could tell.

825741246[/snapback]

Are you so blindly loyal that you have no sense of realism? What can be possibly bogus about two poorly thrown passes that were intercepted? Do you think that officials at a Hardin County home game are going to blow a call on the lateral pass when "lowly Henry County" is in town? Please stop your crying and be more realistic.

Well, don't guess it was much of a game, huh. Hardin County's defense was amazing. I didn't see the Henry Co. game, but I hear they got rattled and outplayed. Last night, Hardin's defense forced 3 turnovers and scored two touchdowns in the first SEVEN minutes. I saw them shut Bolivar down and last night they were very impressive. The defense played so well that the offense didn't even have to show up. HC's defense scored more points than Adamsville's offense. I think the Tigers made a statement last night that they goofed up against Henry County and aren't out of it in region 7-4A.

Well, don't guess it was much of a game, huh. Hardin County's defense was amazing. I didn't see the Henry Co. game, but I hear they got rattled and outplayed. Last night, Hardin's defense forced 3 turnovers and scored two touchdowns in the first SEVEN minutes. I saw them shut Bolivar down and last night they were very impressive. The defense played so well that the offense didn't even have to show up. HC's defense scored more points than Adamsville's offense. I think the Tigers made a statement last night that they goofed up against Henry County and aren't out of it in region 7-4A.

825745594[/snapback]

You better enjoy it! You need to consider who they were playing though! It is not

the type of competition I would want to guage my team against. I do believe that when Brighton(Cardinals) & JCM(Cougars) come to the mosquito infested woods

they will show Savannah a good ole BUTT WHOOPIN. HA!HA! Just kidding. Hope

Savannah gets a playoff game at home. I enjoy watching them play when they

are'nt playing my A'ville Cardinals! :thumb: