Best "PROGRAMS" in Wilson Co.

Volzchamps

You live in the boro so why don't you start following those teams.  That's where you're kids will be going.  I hear Riverdale is a solid choice.  Atleast Volz Cramps lives in Wilson Co.  You're an outsider now so take your ball and go back to the boro boards!!! 

If you'd like to know more about me I'd love to talk to you I frequent Woody Hunt Stadium.  You can find me there anytime.  The field is looking nice.  A lot better when you were here!!!!

825743035[/snapback]

Is this your only argument? Are you kidding me? It's like a little kid saying that's my football and you can't play with it.

How do you know where my kids will be going to school? My car works fine. MTCS is not an ideal private school and my kids will be attending a private school. Not to mention I just purchased a piece of property in good ole Wilson county ... movin' back baby! :angry: At least when I build a house on it. LAKEFRONT here I come! :P

And I bet you frequent Wood Hunt Stadium - yeah, right. Are you the CU janitor? Again, who are you? Did you play - anywhere - at any level? Didn't think so.

And yes, I bet the field looks awesome. Coach is a master at taking care of that facility. Last I talked to Coach he told me there were plans to tear down the current backstop and build one that looks like the LA Dodgers ... if they haven't already been done.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this your only argument?  Are you kidding me?  It's like a little kid saying that's my football and you can't play with it. 

How do you know where my kids will be going to school?  My car works fine.  MTCS is not an ideal private school and my kids will be attending a private school.  Not to mention I just purchased a piece of property in good ole Wilson county ... movin' back baby!  :angry:  At least when I build a house on it. LAKEFRONT here I come! :P

And I bet you frequent Wood Hunt Stadium - yeah, right.  Are you the CU janitor?  Again, who are you?  Did you play - anywhere - at any level?  Didn't think so.

And yes, I bet the field looks awesome.  Coach is a master at taking care of that facility.  Last  I talked to Coach he told me there were plans to tear down the current backstop and build one that looks like the LA Dodgers ... if they haven't already been done.

825743051[/snapback]

Yep!! If you'd like a tour just tell me what day and I'd be glad to show you your old stomping ground. Did you see Ryno at the Titans game?????

Yep!!  If you'd like a tour just tell me what day and I'd be glad to show you your old stomping ground.  Did you see Ryno at the Titans game?????

825743087[/snapback]

Sure you would. You can show me where the dumpster is and how you empty the trash cans. Are you going to answer my questions? Who are you? Where have you played? Did you play? How about you email it to me - tnsddeveloper@yahoo.com. We can trade identities there and set up our tour of your trash receptacles. That way no one else know who you are ... just little ole me.

But I bet you won't do that either! :angry:

Wow!!! I enjoy reading these posts but never post myself but today thought I might get me a name and post. Guys!!! All of you LHS and FCS quit embarrassing Wilson Co. to everyone on here. You all sound like a bunch of kids! Examples...."Meet me at the field at high noon" oh and "my kid is flipping you off" "I'm a big somebody how big a boy are you" "who are you?" "No I asked fist who are you"...........

Really who cares who any of you are!!!!!

Wilson Co. has many great athletes in every school from A to 5A to AAA or whatever. We have good coaches as well. I wish all schools the best from Watertown to Mt. Juliet. The kids are all great....Mostly!!!

Oh and I'm real good friends with Ryno and I talked to him about all of this stuff on here and told him he should check it out. He laughed! It was funny how RU blasted on poor ol Slaughter when he wasn't the culprit. But really you can keep being idiots all you want but keep the Hunt name out of the arguments. Ryno, Scott and Coach Hunt support "all" Wilson teams the same. Grow up boys and play nice. If anyone wants to see the field let me know and I'll pass it on to Ryno who works hard on it everyday.

Wow!!!  I enjoy reading these posts but never post myself but today thought I might get me a name and post.  Guys!!!  All of you LHS and FCS quit embarrassing Wilson Co. to everyone on here.  You all sound like a bunch of kids!  Examples...."Meet me at the field at high noon" oh and "my kid is flipping you off"  "I'm a big somebody how big a boy are you"  "who are you?" "No I asked fist who are you"........... 

Really who cares who any of you are!!!!!

Wilson Co. has many great athletes in every school from A to 5A to AAA or whatever.  We have good coaches as well.  I wish all schools the best from Watertown to Mt. Juliet.  The kids are all great....Mostly!!!

Oh and I'm real good friends with Ryno and I talked to him about all of this stuff on here and told him he should check it out.  He laughed!  It was funny how RU blasted on poor ol Slaughter when he wasn't the culprit.  But really you can keep being idiots all you want but keep the Hunt name out of the arguments.  Ryno, Scott and Coach Hunt support "all" Wilson teams the same.  Grow up boys and play nice.  If anyone wants to see the field let me know and I'll pass it on to Ryno who works hard on it everyday.

825743124[/snapback]

Nice post RUBlind!!! Let's weazle out of the conversation.