District 5 AAA Games & Results

gate keeper

Does anyone have scores on the McMinn Walker Valley game??? Where did they play?

I guess Cumberland had to make the long haul down the mountain to Cleveland..... anyone know the score of that game yet? Bradley whipped Rhea tonight 9-0. And there were 7 different people that scored!!! PLEASE.... tell us the other scores as soon as you get them.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard absoutely nothing about coach strader's resignation, and i'm always the first to know! wher are yall gettin your info?? <_<

825743297[/snapback]

Well then, why don't you research it for us and let us know what you find out. He might still be teaching at the school, but I am almost certain that he is no longer coaching. I believe the two people that were helping him have taken over. Call the athletic department. No better yet, I'll do that and then let ya know.

McMinn County was unable to make the trip to Crossville due to a family illness.  The match will be rescheduled.

825750719[/snapback]

Any idea when this game is going to be rescheduled?? I guess that worked out for Cumberland after all. They didn't want to have to play McMinn the night after playing Bradley anyways. Please give the new date and time when you get it.