manly

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valley 26

SP 24

825744431[/snapback]

Valley Scored 28 on Temple, so you think Temple's D is on the same level as S.P.'s

You might want to ask Sequatchie what they think of that statement.

Oh and how can an emotional win for one school (Valley) give them momentum, and cause another (S.P.) to have a down week. I do not follow this logic.

I have a friend who lives in Jasper, he says the Pirates aren't very good this year and that they beat them in the Jamboree. Jasper isn't very good this year either so South Pitt must be down again.

What about it krp?

825744345[/snapback]

Yeah we are down. Down to business. SP whatever they want to score. LV whatever SP lets them score. He's right, Jasper's not very good this year.

Edited by krp

He's also right, Marion County beat SP in the Jamboree.  :thumb:

825744630[/snapback]

I didn't say anything about Marion county being no good. There is at least one maybe two good teams in Marion. I just said Jasper wasn't very good this year. MC dad, I just like to rib you a little. You come back with some very interesting replies. I wish Marion county good luck this year as every other year. It's all in fun. Now as for the jamboree, that first TD pass was not caught. I saw it and about 100 more people saw it the refs just didn't. Good Day! :thumb: