Oakland Info?

StarsPres

Sorry, StarsPres, I have no info on Oakland, but I should see Cookeville this weekend. They appear to be on an adjacent court to Page at Red Bank. They will be playing Boyd Buchanan. I will try to get all their scores on Friday at RB, and, depending on how they do, maybe I'll get to see how they do in Saturday's Pool Play. There are a lot of ifs, but I will do what I can.

I agree that the schedule/roster sections here are frustrating when trying to determine records or identify players. I usually have to go early to matches and get that info from coaches if they want to give it out. I print out schedules from the TSSAA, but sometimes matches are added or deleted. Some schools have updated volleyball schedules and rosters on their websites, but others do not. It seems like somebody at each school could enter the schedules, rosters, and results here so that everybody could see how they are doing. I have entered some info here for my team and Brentwood since I had the info. I try searching newspapers for results and sometimes that will work, but sadly, here in Middle TN, VB gets very little coverage. I know that "The Tennessean" will take scores and they should appear as a box score on the inside of the back page, but you can't get that info in their online edition. It takes a lot of time and effort to get scores and sometimes the search is fruitless.

I have not heard much about Oakland. They had a good team last year, but I think they lost a few starters to graduation. So many teams don't have their schedules or results posted here so it makes it difficult to keep up with the district/region. I'd also like to know some specifics about Cookeville. Thanks

825743165[/snapback]

Need schedules? Hop over to http://www.tssaa.org/schedules

I have not heard much about Oakland. They had a good team last year, but I think they lost a few starters to graduation. So many teams don't have their schedules or results posted here so it makes it difficult to keep up with the district/region. I'd also like to know some specifics about Cookeville. Thanks

825743165[/snapback]

SP- Sorry to hear about the injury to CP. Hope it is not too bad. Get her in the

Whirlpool so she can help get the STARS to the state.