REGION 1 DISTRICT 1 AAA PREDICTIONS

NASHHOOPSTER

ANY PREDICTIONS ON WHO IS THE BEST THIS UPCOMING SEASON?

These are the unapproved website.com predictions.....

Region 1AAA:

District 1AAA:

Science Hill

Sullivan South

Tennessee High

Dobyns Bennett

Sullivan Central

Volunteer

David Crockett

Sullivan East

The big man on campus is Science Hill. The campus with the big men is Sullivan South. The Hilltoppers will use the outstanding presence of Omar Wattad and Micheal Forney to win the district but not after a hard fought battle with South and their land of giants. Reid Powell, Levi Ashworth and Beau Haldron all stand over 6-5 and could prove formidible for the smaller Hill. Do not count out last year's state tournament rep Tennessee High and it's solid point man Deshaud Johnson.

District 2AAA:

Greeneville

Morristown West

Morristown East

Cherokee

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Another season, another Greeneville district championship. Coach Duncan has a solid nucleus returning and has added combo guard Jimmy Boone, the son of the new Tusculum coach. West and East will be no push over, but look for Greeneville to dominate the landscape once again.

Tennessee Prep Hoops 1AAA All Region Team:

Omar Wattad-Science Hill (MVP)

Dustin Guthrie-Morristown West

Jimmy Boone-Greeneville

Keith Cradic-Volunteer

Deshaud Johnson-Tennessee High

Michael Forney-Science Hill

Levi Ashworth-Sullivan South

Dustin Farthing-Morristown East

Reid Powell-Sullivan South

Coti Sensibaugh-Dobyns Bennett

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Hale of Sullivan East is a transfer from Unicoi who will be newcomer of the year in this conference.

chris hale did not get off the bench last year. and did not get hardly anytime on the j.v. he transfered from AA toAAA. he will not be a factor at all in this confrence. and would not be a factor in AA. east has some good players but if he is one of there best it wont be pretty

Well Tennessee High has the best player in the conference and best power forward in the conference plus with the transfers I think we are the team to beat . South is also good with about a million post players, Science Hill wont be as good as usual but will be solid and i wouldnt count DB out either.

BristolBoy, are you some kinda Idiot. The only person Tnhigh has is Johnson. He got them to state last year. They didnt have anyone else. Johnson is probably the best PG in the confrence. But the team to beat will be Science Hill with Wattad and Forney or Sullivan South with all there great size. Plus dont leave out Sullivan Central and Dobyns-Bennett.

1-Science Hill

2-Sullivan South

3-Sullivan Central

4-TN High

5- Dobyns-Bennett

6-Volunteer

7-Daniel Boone

8-Sullivan East

9- Davy Crockett

We have the hands down best player in the conference in Shaud Johnson, but we also return all district and all region Ty "Goose" Harmon which gives us the best guard post combo in the conference. Mike Bunch transferred in from Ohio and he is quicker than Shaud. A guy who averaged more than 20 a game for Mnt Empire plus a 6-6 sophmore from Tri-Cities have transferred in. Coach Witcher is going to be rotating a lot more that Burns did with the added depth. But i think Shaud and Goose can single handedly win us the conference.

We have the hands down best player in the conference in Shaud Johnson, but we also return all district and all region Ty "Goose" Harmon which gives us the best guard post combo in the conference. Mike Bunch transferred in from Ohio and he is quicker than Shaud. A guy who averaged more than 20 a game for Mnt Empire plus a 6-6 sophmore from Tri-Cities have transferred in. Coach Witcher is going to be rotating a lot more that Burns did with the added depth. But i think Shaud and Goose can single handedly win us the conference.

I will agree Shaud Johnson is probably the best player in the confrence but Tyler Harmon is just a body on the floor. The only reason he scores is because Shaud makes his teammates better. Shaud could have a blind guy with 1 arm on his team and just from him driving the lane a dishing to the outside, the blind guy could get 15 points a game. Harmon isnt that great at basketball. Plus I like how TN high is gettin transfers from other schools becasue everyone wants to go to the great Tn high school. I cant wait til Central plays them this year and beat them by 20 points or more.

Edited by AcCougar11

I will agree Shaud Johnson is probably the best player in the confrence but Tyler Harmon is just a body on the floor. The only reason he scores is because Shaud makes his teammates better. Shaud could have a blind guy with 1 arm on his team and just from him driving the lane a dishing to the outside, the blind guy could get 15 points a game. Harmon isnt that great at basketball. Plus I like how TN high is gettin transfers from other schools becasue everyone wants to go to the great Tn high school. I cant wait til Central plays them this year and beat them by 20 points or more.

Shaud Johnson is not the best player in the conf. Omar W. has gotten scholarship offers from ETSU. UTC, MTSU, Appy St., and just recently from Southern Illinois. They have had some of these coaches at their practices. (theyve only had 4) Omar is also being recruited(as in talking personally on ther phone...not just letters...hes got many of them.) to Penn St., Stanford, UT, and many others. Shaud aint got nuthin on him...just wait till the season though...you will see