Alcoa 46, Fulton 8

WesVLT

Alcoa does not look like a 2A team. They rolled over Fulton, 46-8, tonight on Broadway, making the Fulton offense look like a hamster trying to open a revolving door.

The Falcons remain winless because of questions at the quarterback position. Turnovers were the primary source of Alcoa points -- Tornadoes RB Dustin Lindsey only ran for 35 yards. Look for Fulton to clean up their mistakes and repair their 0-3 record, and look for Alcoa to roll through the AA classification.

Fulton floundered. They gave up and quit, they couldn't stop the D Line of Alcoa, and they were simply whipped, their QB looked afraid, and number 7 seemed a little, well i won't go there. Lanxster had a good TD, and Warren stood out. Sommers had a great int. and Fulton never stood a chance, they didn't score untill Alcoa was playing the backups, including one if not more freshman. Fulton needs stability, Alcoa needs to look to Loudon.

Fulton was hurt at the qb position until they finally had put the true freshmen in but it was already to late. Alcoa was up 28-0 already. But right when Jock Stinson got in the huddle, he started completing passes, and also forced alcoa secondary to scoot up. I think if Jock would've started at the ae and anderson county game their record wouldn't be as bad. The qb that started the game needs a little help mentally, cause if they going to let J.Wagner go due to a personal problems after school, Stinson shouldn't be playing any FRESHMEN or JV ball at all, and Fulton should of been had him starting varsity. Cause that is what the rumor is , or it could be a long u year with jonathan blair.... :D

Edited by falcon05

The qb that started the game needs a little help mentally, cause if they going to let J.Wagner go due to a personal problems after school

825747456[/snapback]

Why would they throw him off the team when they can help him? By putting somebody off that team that supposedly needs help will only make the problem worst. I believe the coaches at Fulton will help JW out anyway they can. You fans just need to give him some encouragement. A lot of you are pointing fingers and blaming JW instead of preping him up.