Kingston @ Anderson

bleachercoach

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game does have huge playoff hopes lying on it. Last year Kingston beat the Mavs and it took the wind out of them the rest of the season. The Mavs would love to be 2-0 in the region. Anderson County will have to be able to cover the Urban Myers offense that Kingston has adopted, not mentioning have to stop #34. Should be a good game if AC can eliminate the mistakes from last week, and not get down early.

If the Jackets O line plays like they did at Rockwood that new offense will be hard to stop. If the defense lets that big TE get open they could be trouble got to put a hat on him every play on the snap and stay on him.

Jackets  21

Mavs    17

825745702[/snapback]

dont think tha Ac and rockwood could/should be copared...AC is a much better team...so if you are expecting a rockwood-type of opponent in AC, then youare in for a lon long evening...

dont think tha Ac and rockwood could/should be copared...AC is a much better team...so if you are expecting a rockwood-type of opponent in AC, then youare in for a lon long evening...

825747627[/snapback]

I agree. AC is a much better team than rockwood. But if kingston plays hard and holds on to the ball, they can win this game. It should be a great one.

Kingston has a good hard nosed football team MITCH BROWN, BRANDON QEUILLEN, KYLE ADAMS, JUSTIN GIVENS, and CHAD JOHNSON know the value of this game and they WILL be ready to play ball AC can count on that. I agree with most of you they will both have to be ready to play ball. Anderson County is a tough place to play and they always come with a well coached good team. Kingston will have to come with the right mind set and coach King better have the game plan correct. I don't think whoever said that about Rockwood and Kingston's O line was comparing Rockwood to Kingston. They were simply saying that if they play as well as they did and up to their potential the team will do well, we all know that Rockwood can't compare to AC. This will be a great game I get goosebumps thinking about it, I wish I didn't live so far away or I would be attending. What type of Offense does AC run? I am sure coach Collier and Mitch Brown will have the Defense ready, but I would like to know. Also does anyone know what happened in the loss they have had this year?