Region 1-5A

Lucky33

• 3 weeks later...

I guess if you just want to say something, you may list all of those previously mentioned teams... BUT... If you look at games played and games left to play...

The winner of the DB vs Sevier County Game is the #1 Seed. Since DB has won 5 straight against the Bears and 5 straight in Sevierville... go with the Indians to win the Region #1 Seed again

DB # 1 (6-0)

Sevier County #2 (5-1)

Bearden is 2-1 at the present... they have Campbell Co, Sevier County and Jeff Co left to play... The Bulldogs will easily beat Campbell Co. loose for sure to Sevier Co and maybe beat (I think they will) Jeff Co, but even if they don't... Bearden is in with a 3-3 Region Record at worst and 4-2 at best.

That makes the winner of the Karns at Science Hill the #4 Seed. The winner will be 3-3 in the Region and the looser will be 2-4, no matter who wins, that will happen.

The best the Patriots of Jeff Co can hope for is 2-4. Campbell Co is going to go 0-6.

Top 2 Seeds will be home for Game 1, #3 & #4 will have very tough road games for the Playoffs.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

1.sevier county

2.d-b

3.sience hill

4.jeff county

rite it down its a guarantee

Are you serious? How can that be a guarantee? There's no way that scenario will even work. Science Hill is 0-2 in the region, there is no way they can finish third in the region. If we beat Cambell Co, we are guaranteed third place basically.

Edited by BHSfootball

It looks like the 4 teams to make it will be:

D/B

Sevier County

Bearden

Karns or Science Hill

The winner of the Karns vs. Science Hill game will likely be the last team in, unless Bearden loses to Campbell County.

Either way, I don't believe the Big East will fair very well in the playoffs this year, and that goes for D/B as well. Region 2 is much stronger, and much deeper.

Are you serious? How can that be a guarantee? There's no way that scenario will even work. Science Hill is 0-2 in the region, there is no way they can finish third in the region. If we beat Cambell Co, we are guaranteed third place basically.

it was posted a while ago look at the date

It looks like the 4 teams to make it will be:

D/B

Sevier County

Bearden

Karns or Science Hill

The winner of the Karns vs. Science Hill game will likely be the last team in, unless Bearden loses to Campbell County.

Either way, I don't believe the Big East will fair very well in the playoffs this year, and that goes for D/B as well. Region 2 is much stronger, and much deeper.

Karns and Science Hill play for an expense paid trip to Oak Ridge in round number 1 of the playoffs. Adubious honor. However, thats why we play the games.....Karns over Science Hill and a possible upset in the playoffs!