Clinton vs. South Doyle

CHSdragz927

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is CMSfan1? She was all about spreading her anti Oak Ridge hate a few weeks ago but since then she has fallen off the planet. I guess her love of the Dragons only goes as far as her hate of Oak Ridge takes her. Good Luck Dragons in this one.  CMSfan1 . I hope you are doing well.

825750339[/snapback]

I'm doing great. I support the Dragons no matter who they are playing..it sounds like you are the only one who can't let it go. GO DRAGONS!!

best week of practice?? who cares....its who performs THIS friday night....forget who's beat who or who's played who......the only thing that matters is who performs and gets the job done on September 16,2005....

825750739[/snapback]

Have you ever heard the saying you play like you practice. A good week in practice sure helps your confidence for friday nights and shows your playing hard all week to get to friday night.

Have you ever heard the saying you play like you practice. A good week in practice sure helps your confidence for friday nights and shows your playing hard all week to get to friday night.

825751708[/snapback]

Yea but you can have a good week of practice and still flounder on friday nights....r u sayin clinton or s-d both have bad weeks all the time and they never practice good?? becuz otherwise they would lose 74-0 or 41-0 or w/e....it all comes down to friday nights...forget practice...its important and means a lot dont get me wrong....but who is gonna perform when it counts...that matters the most my friend