McEwen and Whitehouse-Heritage any predictions

Orangefanallday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big tuck, did i see you playing in the middle school game the other night. you know the game our middle school crushed you guys because if am seeing correctly you are a pretty small linebacker yourself. so dont be talking about how small we are and how bad we are and what kind of ride we are gonna need after the game. always remember, what goes around comes around. play hard, keep safe, and last but not least have class in a year that is very unusual for joe burns.

All I can say is WHERE is the PATRIOT PRIDE. If the seniors on that team don't want to step up, how about some of you underclassmen!!! The past two weeks, Heritage has played with no heart. NO ONE has stepped up, what do we have to do to get someone to step up and take PRIDE in this team. We (the fans) could care less what grade you're in, if you START for that team, you should show your PRIDE and get your teammates motivated. You keep playing flat like you have the past two weeks and you are in for a long season. LET'S SEE SOME FIRE!!! Football is an emotional game, play with your heart and enjoy playing hard nosed football. If you don't want to, PLEASE tell the coaches, I'm sure they'll find someone with HEART to take your place. PATRIOTS... YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT... CAN YOU STEP UP AND ANSWER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE