Best Team is Cheatham by far in thier region!

fluffmecatfish1

Chetham came from 2A...they beat up on the little guys, but now they are running with the big dogs. Let's not all say they're going to win Region. They've still got some good teams to play, who are used to running with the big guys. Let's just go through the season and see how they do. They might be good, but let's see how they come out when playing some of the traditonal powers of 3A.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think lilwest surely must have inhaled.

What's the deal? You beat two programs who are down this year and one very average team and all of a sudden you are a dominator?

You will see Friday night that Lipscomb has a lot more going for it than home field advantage. You might win this game; but, three touchdowns on a team with very good defense. You would need a lot of help from Lipscomb offense to accomplish that.

There's a good reason that this team has played in 44 games over the last three years.

Sure Cheatham County dropped in classification when Sycamore opened several years ago, but that school knows what its like to "run with big dogs" as stated above. I can remeber when we played district games against Gildersleave and Travis Stephens or when we played Pearl and lined up against John Henderson. In basketball we played Marion, Hassell, and Maybin twice a year in district play. Cheatham County has "ran with the big dogs" before the school numbers were reduced (which is why they have classifications by the way). We dropped and now we are bumping back up and competition will be a little better and so will the Cub's teams. "Run with the big dogs," I don't know why that bothers me so much, maybe it is because I feel like the statement is being made by someone who doesn't know what it is like to "run with the big dogs."

I also coached almost every kid on that Cheatham team when they were little I know what they are capable of, and I know they will beat Greenbrier. They have a very good shot at winning this region and dont be shocked when the beat Lipscomb bad Fri night. The only thing the MUSTANG'S have going for them is HFA. Well Goodluck this Fri to both county Teams and lets see what happens

825749847[/snapback]

You "know" they will beat Greenbrier.....because you coached them while they were in Jr. Pro????

cheatham hasn't beat anyone that is any good. Who have you beaten that is any good this year. Your schedule so far this season is a joke. You schedule some very easy teams to beat and then get on here and run your mouths. Im not saying that you all don't have a good football team. But be realistic about everything. Look at your non region games. I mean give me a break. Cheatham hasn't seen a team like david lipscomb yet. Ill take david lipscomb by 2 tds in this one. And on saturday all of you can quit talkin all this trash on here.

pageman...be sure not to hide out yourself on Saturday because I want to be able to read what all of the Cub fans have to say about your post. Have you seen them play this year? I think it is great when someone bashes another team that they haven't even observed, that makes you a very reliable source (sarcasm). Anyone who has seen them play would not make a blanket prediciton such as the one you have made. Realistically, someone may catch Cheatham County on a bad night and the Cubs will lose a game or two this year, but it is also very realistic to believe that they are capable of winning every game on their schedule. What's wrong with that?

Edited by aj1133

pageman...be sure not to hide out yourself on Saturday because I want to be able to read what all of the Cub fans have to say about your post.  Have you seen them play this year? I think it is great when someone bashes another team that they haven't even observed, that makes you a very reliable source (sarcasm).  Anyone who has seen them play would not make a blanket prediciton such as the one you have made.  Realistically, someone may catch Cheatham County on a bad night and the Cubs will lose a game or two this year, but it is also very realistic to believe that they are capable of winning every game on their schedule.  What's wrong with that?

825750147[/snapback]

Im not saying that cheatham isn't any good. But why all the trash talk on here about how good you are when you haven't beaten anyone that is worthy of bragging about. So get me for what i am saying, Im not saying your not any good. Just don't see why you are so cocky. Thats all, you didn't see me on here bragging when page was 2-0 having beaten independence and white house. Now did you?

You guys are to much!!! Catfishhunter is a little to tenderhearted towards his Cubs. Be gentle boys. Cheatham will finish no better than 3rd in the region. Put it in your..........fin catfish. Mainly because you give everyone so much lockerroom material!!

Thanks bud, you have, and will continue to be, a big help!!!

We baited you, you bit, now....its on!!!! WAL!!!!!