Huntingdon VS Dresden

mustangman_123

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seminole let me invite you to come to Knoxville one weekend and we will cure you of that retarted illness  :D

825752613[/snapback]

No thanks I think I would vomit because of all that orange. I hate tennessee and mainly because of the 98 championship. Us and our 50 year old quarterback couldnt even beat Tee Martin lol. If i had to choose between the Vols and Gators it would be the Vols though. My noles are rolling into Chestnut Hill Ma this weekend so ive got bigger things on my mind lol. Im rooting for you guys though going down to the swamp. Everyone is all big on Floridas 5th ranked defense. Who have they played Wyoming WOW and Louisiana Tech WOW. I cant believe im saying it but Go Noles and Vols.

your joking right? hold on,give me a second to get back up,i fell on the ground laughing !!!!!!!! huntingdon will score when they want and as often as they want. dresden doesnt have a chance. you are right the game does start 0-0 but its gonna end MUSTANGS 72 LIONS 3  only because they have a good kicker. i hear they are gonna send the women and children home at the half,its gonna get ugly.

825751576[/snapback]

Great prediction there :D