Pearl-Cohn at Sycamore

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter
hey now catfish .. PC's offense was shut down by MW's defense too

(who only scored once against Maplewood's defense with their other score being on an Punt returned for a TD) .. man im going to watch you.. you and the rest of coacht big ones fan club still sour about that game.. put it behind you .. enjoy the show.. there is more to come...  :lol:

oh btw ill take PC in this one!

825750182[/snapback]

Both offenses scored once in that game. PC had a punt return for a TD and Maplewood picked off Mason and returned it for a TD. Mason actually had an INT returned for a TD the week before against Glencliff, but PC overcame that poor play.

The past two weeks just from reading the stats it seems Mason has played much better. Sycamore will have to first stop the run and when PC does pass the ball they must get pressure on DeAunte. He is a big target back there and if you give him time he'll pick your secondary apart.

Something tells me the War Eagles will be ready to battle and PC better expect one when they come to Pleasant View on Friday night. Sycamore is still angry over the way they played against the Cubs and I doubt Halstead will let them play flat in a game that quite frankly is much more important this week than was last week's game. Beating Cheatham is great and all but winning region titles can make that pain disappear quickly :ph34r:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Due to this being a homecoming game....is this a 7:00 or 7:30 game?

825752698[/snapback]

7PM. I figured that the Greenbrier coaches would split up tonight and go to this game as well as the Macon Co.-White House game.

Since Cheatham Co. is a non region game I figure that you guys won't worry too much about scouting the Cubs at DL. You'll get to see the film when you recieve it tomorrow morning anyway :o