Liberty @ Chester County

ccrb4

Give me some predictions!

I think chester will have to open up a passing game! i went to the liberty and huntingdon game and libertys run defense was awesome they shut down thunder AND lightning but they couldnt stop the pass in the flat or the seam right up the middle! everbody knows that chester is a running team i really dunno if their running game is good enough for liberty!

What do yall think?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volunteer[/url]General' date='Sep 13 2005 - 07:24 PM']Are you serious?????

825749490[/snapback]

Right now, they don't have to with that running game.

However, I wonder if eventually they're going to face a team who throws 9 or 10 in the box and stuffs the run, and how they'll handle it when it happens. The QB spot is by the far most inexperienced position on the field for the Tigers.

But right now, it doesn't seem that anyone can shut down Buckley, Deberry, et al.

melvin may only have 175 or so yards on the ground but look at the other side of the ball where he has 29 tackles in 2 games.

825749569[/snapback]

very true but those 175 yards are yards that he had to break 3 or 4 tackles BEHIND the line to get so they are very well earned.

and on the other side of the ball he is a maniac and pitts has suprised me alot to 17 tkls against southside

Right now, they don't have to with that running game.

However, I wonder if eventually they're going to face a team who throws 9 or 10 in the box and stuffs the run, and how they'll handle it when it happens.  The QB spot is by the far most inexperienced position on the field for the Tigers.

But right now, it doesn't seem that anyone can shut down Buckley, Deberry, et al.

825749528[/snapback]

Don't you think Parsons, Liberty and Humboldt had 8, 9 or 10 players in the box??

With Buckley, DeBerry and Smith in the backfield why pass??? ;)

If Lexington needs to pass the ball to win it will!! :D

Don't you think Parsons, Liberty and Humboldt  had 8, 9 or 10 players in the box??

With Buckley, DeBerry and Smith in the backfield why pass??? ;)

If Lexington needs to pass the ball to win it will!! :D

825751363[/snapback]

They probably did, but two of those teams have thus far proven to not have the best defensive units out there.

Threadgill may do well passing when he has to, I don't know. He hasn't had to yet. But he's untested, and when that test comes...and it will...how will he respond? It's a definite question mark, even you have to admit that.