Bruceton -vs- South Fulton

TigerBenchPress

Yes, the Tigers dont have a Patrick Willis, Adrian Jamison, Or any other of the long line of backs but they do have a group of very unselfish kids who appear to be working extremely hard. Yes, they dont have 4.3 speed that can get to the corner. Its NO secret, they are VERY physical. They will line up, pin their ears back, and try to destroy the opponents. They are fearless. They scrimmage Westview, Dyer Co., Lewis Co, and play Huntingdon in the jamboree. And in each game they held their own. This is FOOTBALL not ballet and the TIGERS are playing HARD NOSE FOOTBALL. The Willis kid was the nose guard last year the the Tiger coaches are playing him at MLB. He is a MONSTER. He along with the rest of the TIGER defense, love to run around and "smash" people. Their players in the secondary really punish people in the open field. I look forward to coming to Sotuh Fulton. There are alot of places to eat.

Good luck to the Red Devils, I think they will need it!!!!!

825752656[/snapback]

You like flat or decline.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from McEwen and when we played bruceton i was impressed by the way their team stayed together four quaters most teams if they get scored on or the qb gets sacked they start slacking they played hard 4 quaters and earned the win Yea I know your thinking Mcewen big deal but their defence is tough Im sure anybody that saw the game or has played mcewen remembers #36 I look for bruceton to have a great year

Last ngiht South Fulton shocked Bruceton beating them 26-20. I believe nobody thought SF would pull that out(even me). SF executed eveything much better than they have all year. I think the team is finally coming together with some of the freshmen really stepping it up in places they have been hurting in. SF passed the ball excelently and that was the best i have seen them throw and catch the ball. Good luck to Bruceton the rest of the year and maybe SF now might have a small chance to make the playoffs. SF will really have a tough contest in two weeks agianst Union City. We will have to see what the week off does for the team.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

Yes, the Tigers dont have a Patrick Willis, Adrian Jamison, Or any other of the long line of backs but they do have a group of very unselfish kids who appear to be working extremely hard. Yes, they dont have 4.3 speed that can get to the corner. Its NO secret, they are VERY physical. They will line up, pin their ears back, and try to destroy the opponents. They are fearless. They scrimmage Westview, Dyer Co., Lewis Co, and play Huntingdon in the jamboree. And in each game they held their own. This is FOOTBALL not ballet and the TIGERS are playing HARD NOSE FOOTBALL. The Willis kid was the nose guard last year the the Tiger coaches are playing him at MLB. He is a MONSTER. He along with the rest of the TIGER defense, love to run around and "smash" people. Their players in the secondary really punish people in the open field. I look forward to coming to Sotuh Fulton. There are alot of places to eat.

Good luck to the Red Devils, I think they will need it!!!!!

825752656[/snapback]

Well tigerbenchpress it didnt look like the secondary of Bruceton loved to punish people and they definetly didnt like to defend the oass either because Junior QB Derec Grooms threw for over 280 yrds and 2 td's i the win last night and Jonthan Oliver caught both td passes and had 208 recieving yards alone. I just had to say that back. Overall i think Bruceton isnt everything yall made them up to be but i wont say they were bad either. they were a very good team but just give up too many tunovers. This is a big winn for SF like i said and may giv SF som highly needed confidence going into the game with Union City in two week. Congrats to the Red Devils on their win an i hope they do good the rest of te season.