Bruceton -vs- South Fulton

TigerBenchPress

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fulton just came off a big win over cross town rival Fulton City 38-36 that went into 2 OT's. SF probly played the best game they have played all season with hardly having any penalties which in fact haunted them in the first few games. I dont know much about Bruceton but heard they have some pretty big and strong linemen. Is the Willis kid playing fullback? And did he play last year as a lineman?If so what # was he. Anyway this could be a good game if the devils stay focused and dont get blown off the ball on defense. From wut i heard Bruceton doesnt have the speed that they usually have so they most likey wont be able to break away outside. Good luck to both teams and hope it will be a good game.

South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> just came off a big win over cross town rival Fulton City 38-36 that went into 2 OT's. SF probly played the best game they have played all season with hardly having any penalties which in fact haunted them in the first few games. I dont know much about Bruceton but heard they have some pretty big and strong linemen. Is the Willis kid playing fullback? And did he play last year as a lineman?If so what # was he. Anyway this could be a good game if the devils stay focused and dont get blown off the ball on defense. From wut i heard Bruceton doesnt have the speed that they usually have so they most likey wont be able to break away outside. Good luck to both teams and hope it will be a good game.

825748811[/snapback]

Your right the speed isn't like it was but a kid like Orie is hard to replace. this year they like to pound it away.

Hey Bruceton, take it easy on the Red Devils. We may be young but at least we're small. :lol:

SF is in the midst of a major rebuidling. It's going to be a couple of years before we are competitive. That's bad because the backfield is very talented but they can't do it alone.

I'm still shocked that Gleason is ranked 9th in 1A. I'll give them props for beating us(those bogus delay of game penalties while we were on deep in Gleason territory helped) but there is not way on this green earth they should be rank in the top ten.