LaVergne HS Tournament of Champions

bd4vols

Interesting that Presentation will be at this tournament and not the Brentwood tournament. Brentwood didn't pull any of the Ky teams, which I find rather interesting. Are the Ky teams tired of winning the BIVT?  :thumb:

825752309[/snapback]

Rumor has it the KYs were originally in the tournament. I won't comment or speculate further until I get concrete proof or someone with firsthand knowledge chimes in. If I am wrong, my apologies.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that Presentation will be at this tournament and not the Brentwood tournament. Brentwood didn't pull any of the Ky teams, which I find rather interesting. Are the Ky teams tired of winning the BIVT?  :D

825752309[/snapback]

I have no idea, but I do wonder why Presentation is not in the BIVT. They won that tournament last year. Like I said, I dont know much about a couple of those non TN teams, but my guess is Presentation steamroles through this tournament. Makes me wonder a little if they scheduled the stronger BIVT but were forced to find something else this same weekend. I have absolutely NO proof of that, but it I cant help but wonder.

I will enter the Friday pool matches and Sat. non-pool matches some time late tonight or early tomorrow morning on the coacht schedules. I will try not to duplicate any of the matches if any of you have already entered them. As with any added matches to your schedules, they will not appear immediately on your full schedule page - they will be available for viewing on your team's inside page as upcoming games. There has been some changes in the Sat. non-pool matches according the bd4vols so those changes will be implemented in the schedules entered. Please check your schedules some time Friday for any entry errors.

The Friday Pool Matches have been added to the teams' schedules. Desoto Central, MS has dropped out of the tournament and I will add the remaining Pool 2 Matches when the replacement team is determined.

The Saturday Non-Pool Matches have been added. The opponent for Columbia Central will be added as soon as the replacement team is determined.

Edited by PageMan

Harpeth will the replacment team for Desoto MS. They wil begin play in the Sat. Non-Pool match vs Columbia Central. The LaVergne JV will play Spring Hill and Gallatin in exhibitions On Fri. and the matches will not be entered in the schedules.

Of course, schedules subject to last min. changes

Edited by PageMan

Harpeth will the replacment team for Desoto MS. They wil begin play in the Sat. Non-Pool match vs Columbia Central. The LaVergne JV will play Spring Hill and Gallatin in exhibitions On Fri. and the matches will not be entered in the schedules.

Of course, schedules subject to last min. changes

Pool 5

AC over Ezell Harding in 3 ahhh youth - you gotta love 'em

AC over Chester Co. in 2

Ezell over Chester Co. in 2

Sorry - I don't have the scores. I'm no PageMan...but then again, who is :thumb:

Edited by theghost20