Creekwood...Do we have it?

woodtownweasel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does our team have what it takes to win the region trophy? I think so. Solid running game and can throw when we need to. Everybody is talking about DL and CC but they better consider CW!!!!  I aint saying we are the champs, I and just saying, now is the time boys....Lets get ready to rumble!!!!

825751263[/snapback]

You also have the coach and the staff to win the region. Great head man and great assistants.

Guest catfish-hunter
Does our team have what it takes to win the region trophy? I think so. Solid running game and can throw when we need to. Everybody is talking about DL and CC but they better consider CW!!!!  I aint saying we are the champs, I and just saying, now is the time boys....Lets get ready to rumble!!!!

825751263[/snapback]

What do you mean everyone is talking about Cheatham???? Last time I checked Creek Wood is ranked #9 by the AP and Cheatham is nowhere to be found in the Top 15 teams in 3A.

If a team is lacking publicity it is not Creek Wood that is for sure ;)

We for sure have the defensive players and coaches, but I still say we need some help on the offensive side of the line.

825751271[/snapback]

I don't see how you think the offense needs help when we have two backs averaging over 6 yards per carry and an offensive line big and stronger than anyone in the region. Down 21-6 to Marshall Co. in the second half and came back to win by throwing and running. So you must be seeing a different Creek Wood team than I am Ditka. GO REDHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

825751263[/snapback]

yes...you do...outstanding players and coaches...total package

What do you mean everyone is talking about Cheatham????  Last time I checked Creek Wood is ranked #9 by the AP and Cheatham is nowhere to be found in the Top 15 teams in 3A. 

If a team is lacking publicity it is not Creek Wood that is for sure ;)

825751385[/snapback]

Would you PLEASE, stay on some other schools thread. No one has even mentioned CC other than to make a point. Your arrogance and total disreguard for topics that don't concern you is unbelievable. OK, OK, already, we know your brother coaches for CC and you played for Sycamore and on and on and on and on and on and on, but really, does anyone care but you?

MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!!

Now I feel sure you will have some smart remark for me following this post, which actually clarifys my point. But, go ahead lets hear it, and somehow in your twisted cyber-world, you can maintain, at least in your mind, your hero status.

Whatever, please, just comment on the questions that were asked. You don't have to throw in your 2 cents on every other opinion you have about everything.

You have grown very tiresome.

Does anyone agree with me?

B) As far as Creek Woods O line goes, they are pretty good. They are able to move the ball. I think they do need to mix it up with some passing along with the pounding of the ball. The team all around is as good as they want to be. The coaching staff excellent. Keep up the good work and LETS GO HAWKS :huh: Edited by CWHSFan