FULTON FOOTBALL

bigboy05

well fulton is on a down slope. and so is ae. but its alright cause im gonna add my perspective to my former school. ok look whatever quaterback is in the game please stop getting scared and impatient. look up field for the open man, our offensive line is proly the best in the state and they are going to create a pocket around you to give you time when needed to make plays so take your time dont get scared. And throw the ball with some authority. take your time in that pocket and take care of the ball. you guys have had too many fumbles in the 3 games youve played, we havent had this many fumbles in season since about 5 years or so. This is a little advice that you should take in and keep all season. Please Print this off and read before every game. cause im a fan and a alumni of FULTON HIGH SCHOOL and i remember the good and the bad. and my boys worked hard to make the team what it is, so dont let it go to waste. you guys have the talent to go all the way again but until you take care of yourself we cant rely on you guys to help us out. PATIENCE IS A VERTUE and if you dont have any you cant make the plays needed to lead this team like a fulton quarterback should. so grow up in a hurry and lead yourself to a victory and dont stop. cause if there is one thing coach black taught its " never give up " " give 110% all the time" and be a leader step it up!!! cause when me and my boys hang out all we talk about is how good you guys can be, all you need to do is step it up. fight for that victory and get yours before any other team does. because you guys as a team are good but individually you cant do anything. so BE A TRUE FULTON FALCON AND FIGHT FOR WHATS YOURS AND DEFEND THAT STATE TITLE LIKE EVERYONE AROUND THE STATE AND THIS TOWN KNOWS YOU CAN DO. GO FULTON BABY

Edited by bigboy05