Loretto @ Camden

rcombs

Right on! TYVM!

825753466[/snapback]

Rcombs....you missed a great game...Loretto actually had us down 14-0 in the first quarter...they had a great game plan and really tried to put it to us and almost succeeded!....but we made the necessary adjustments and then it was the Boyd Show the rest of the way...another 200yd+ game for Josh with Wilbanks, Byron, and Horton scoring also...definately not a stellar special teams effort tonite on either side of the field but it was exciting...your brother made a great catch for the 2 pt conversion....Loretto's QB #32 was for real..but man he is hurting today...Wilbanks tagged him several times...HARD!...as a matter of fact they actually brought a stretcher on the field for him but he refused and then came back to score a couple of more times...tough kid!...I was laughing at Bryce on one play, he came from behind and went through 2 Mustangs (and I do mean through cause they looked like bowling pins toppling)and still tackled the runner all without his helmet...and he turned around just grinning from ear to ear with his mouth piece still in....it was classic Wilbanks... :thumb:

Like I said Lamm is the player on this team...He always gives everything that he has. I heard that the freshman runningback also did well. Does anyone know how many touchdowns Lamm had?

825754013[/snapback]

Is the freshmen RB #5?...if so then yes he had some success early but then was pretty much shut down ...I don't remember exactly what Lamm had but I know he rushed for 1...#97 scored on a short pass and #5 rushed for 1 I think...but I not sure.