BEST PUNTERS IN EAST TENNESSEE

jestar41

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know that Ravenwood was in East Tennessee.  Anyway,  I don't know his name but the punter from Jeff County has got to be one of the best around.  The game vs Campbell Co. he had some great kicks.  I don't know his average but if he has kicked the same way in his other games he should be a great prospect.

825754487[/snapback]

His name is David Henrikson and he is a junior at Jeff. Co.

Jon Reinert from Notre Dame can really punt the football.  He's just an overall good athlete.  He could play football, basketball or soccer easily in college.

825755061[/snapback]

Jon had 6 punts for a 48-yard average Friday night including a 65-yard ball that was downed at the 4-inch line. He's very good and you're right, very athletic.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Reagan has the best leg in East Tennessee. His consistency has dropped some this season, but he can put it 70 yards downfield and has gotten the attention of schools such as USC and Duke.

I'd have to argue that Bret Ploucha from Daniel Boone is Better. He's a junior around 6'3" and can boom it. he's avg. 42.5 a punt. He's attracting some top colleges. He can punt it!