Henry County vs. Liberty Tech Magnet

hchsfootballplayer

Yes you and my therapist seem to be one in the same, maybe if you continue to tell me how much you know and how little i KNow then I could pay you the big bucks and not him.  LOL    Am I blindly loyal, i guess so, no objectivity here.  However I am beginning to see that LIBERTY is the powerhouse in West TN.  I do not know how else to proclaim their dominance,  I am just glad that I do not have to line up against them.  Are you related to Kenwoods punting coach, you seem like a punter to me, one of the real tough guys of the game.  Oh yeah I have problems, i should not have said that.  Well, I do wish that I could be at the game Friday, my therapist does not feel it would be wise for me to watch the Patriots take a pounding from that Powerhouse that just beat Chester county and humbolt so badly.

825756148[/snapback]

beat chester county so badly? 26 to 20 isnt very bad and if they wouldnt have recover a fumble on the 10 yard line and ran it in then it wouldnt have even been 26 to 20 and chester county lined up in the smokestack I and ran it down libertys throat on 2 drives and ate up atleast 5 to 6 min on both and scored on both so dont say they beat chester so badly

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volunteer[/url'>General' date='Sep 18 2005 - 11:34 PM']Well their athletic director got on the radio last Friday saying they weren`t afraid to play the tougher teams in regards to Henry County, but they cancelled playing cross town rival JCM. Doesn`t make much sense to lose a local gate like that, but that`s how they want to run their program I guess. I`m guessing they didn`t like losing to JCM but oh well.

They must have told the local news that they would be really good this year cuase WBBJ went out there and really talked them up before the season started. They are 2-2 and I have a feeling they will lose their next 3 games.

825755624[/snapback]

VolunteerGeneral,

You could not be more wrong in your assessment of why Liberty is not playing JCM this year. I am not going to get into it with you on this board as to the specific reasons why they are not playing. Those reasons are for the admistrators of both schools to deal with.

Never even played in the back yard, someone could get hurt doing that, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and I have played football on PS2. 2f9d

Good luck Liberty,  Oh by the way, You have no clue what I know about the game of football due to a prediction,  I have forgotten mor than you will ever know BMF

825756198[/snapback]

I'm going to get off this topic of Liberty being able to beat Kenwood by three touchdowns. I was just making a statement that I really believe. Liberty is not great but Kenwood is not even good. The prophet can't handle the truth and I think he has more problems than this forum can deal with. He doesn't know football but he can't stand to hear the truth. I'll avoid dealing with him but if he says something off the wall again I will probably respond. I'm not talking to the prophet but I repeat---LIBERTY would BEAT KENWOOD by three touchdowns. And I DO know something about football but I will not say that I have forgotten more than anyone will ever know.

VolunteerGeneral,

You could not be more wrong in your assessment of why Liberty is not playing JCM this year.  I am not going to get into it with you on this board as to the specific reasons why they are not playing.  Those reasons are for the admistrators of both schools to deal with.

825756464[/snapback]

Ummm if you don`t want to say then why bother posting? Oh wait you must be the administrator who didn`t want to play JCM. It`s still crazy that Liberty bailed out on a series that would be a good gate for both teams and have very little travel expense. I do know that last year at Liberty a young lady who goes to school at Liberty who happened to date a JCM player wanted to go sit with his parents and was denied access to the JCM side. Now that`s pretty dang dumb if you ask me. She even told the person who said she could not go over there that she wanted to go sit with her boyfriends parents. I guess its great to be a Cougar and not a Crusader where kids can`t enjoy the games.

Anyways..Liberty will just take the beating from someone else.

GO Liberty...I don't think they will beat HC. They was getting all the attention before the season started and now halfway in the season not much said about them. I don't know what all the hype was, i know they have speed and a pretty good defense. Why does JCM people always blame the other school for everything? When you play JCM you don't know what you going get.

beat chester county so badly? 26 to 20 isnt very bad and if they wouldnt have recover a fumble on the 10 yard line and ran it in then it wouldnt have even been 26 to 20 and chester county lined up in the smokestack I and ran it down libertys throat on 2 drives and ate up atleast 5 to 6 min on both and scored on both so dont say they beat chester so badly

825756333[/snapback]

Please please please, I was being as sarcastic as I could be to yanker, i know they did not beat them badly, that was my point.

GO Liberty...I don't think they will beat HC.  They was getting all the attention before the season started and now halfway in the season not much said about them.  I don't know what all the hype was, i know they have speed and a pretty good defense.  Why does JCM people always blame the other school for everything?  When you play JCM you don't know what you going get.

825756601[/snapback]

who`s JCM blaming for what exactly? I assume you are talking about me. I`ll be glad to expound on anything i have posted that you feel like I`m blaming something on. I`m just not sure what you are referring to.

Volunteer[/url'>General' date='Sep 19 2005 - 07:23 PM']Ummm if you don`t want to say then why bother posting? Oh wait you must be the administrator who didn`t want to play JCM. It`s still crazy that Liberty bailed out on a series that would be a good gate for both teams and have very little travel expense. I do know that last year at Liberty a young lady who goes to school at Liberty who happened to date a JCM player wanted to go sit with his parents and was denied access to the JCM side. Now that`s pretty dang dumb if you ask me. She even told the person who said she could not go over there that she wanted to go sit with her boyfriends parents. I guess its great to be a Cougar and not a Crusader where kids can`t enjoy the games.

Anyways..Liberty will just take the beating from someone else.

825756564[/snapback]

Wrong answer Hanz. No administrater here. However, you have mentioned that Liberty does not want to get beat on by JCM as a reason that the series was discontinued in football. Now, is that they type of talk that someone who is supposed to be a board administrater should be partaking in? I think not! In fact, this thread is supposed to be about Henry Co. versus Liberty. Maybe you should take your JCM smack talk to another thread where it might be more aplicable.

By the way, perhaps you can answer why JCM refused to schedule a basketball series with Liberty for the upcoming season. Perhaps it was because of the beatings that Liberty gave JCM last year!

I'm going to get off this topic of Liberty being able to beat Kenwood by three touchdowns. I was just making a statement that I really believe. Liberty is not great but Kenwood is not even good. The prophet can't handle the truth and I think he has more problems than this forum can deal with. He doesn't know football but he can't stand to hear the truth. I'll avoid dealing with him but if he says something off the wall again I will probably respond. I'm not talking to the prophet but I repeat---LIBERTY would BEAT KENWOOD by three touchdowns. And I DO know something about football but I will not say that I have forgotten more than anyone will ever know.

825756502[/snapback]

Ah but you have no problem saying that I know nothing about the game, it is sad that the truth that you speak will never be proven, I disagree that Liberty wins by 3 touchdowns, and I do not know football, this was based on my disagreeing with your bogus comment about KENWOOD, I have enjoyed thoroughly being sarcastic to you, have actually not even spoke about football, and you, obviously the football guru knows the game, get real, you spoke of reality, you ought to be on the phone with the bookies, since you know oh so much football. You ought to hire football coaches based on predictions LOL. THat is a real test of football knowledge, Go Yank er