Oak Ridge @ Jeff. County

orcats2005

We kicked TWO onsides against West, lost both. I disagree that the timing for the fake punt was good, we were on our side of the field. You`re right it wasn`t a game breaker, it wouldn`t have been if we had recovered it either. All it did was set DB up with great field position and another score.

There have been many more threads than the one you speak of where I have stated which players and what kind of difference they would make. I really get tired of repeating the same info over and over in thread after thread. I don`t care if they weren`t all-state players, losing multiple starters makes a difference. Losing Dallas the player with the 2nd biggest plays behind Shvy makes a difference, not to mention the fastest player on the team, and a senior. Losing Ben Wolfe a player that would have been the best LB on the team makes a difference, a senior. Losing Chad, the biggest linemen with the most varsity experience in the trenches makes a difference, a senior. Losing Steven Soloman who was set to start makes a difference, a senior. Losing Heath a player with the best hands on the teams, and set to start at WR makes a difference, a senior. Losing Dejuan who probably would have been the 3rd best athlete and was starting at safety in the spring makes a difference, a junior. Losing Shawn Hodge, starting RB as a freshman, 2nd string during the spring and would have been starting now that Shivy's gone makes a difference. Robbie Russel who Ricky Upton told me reminded him of Jakeem Taylor would have started at OLB, a senior. And finally Chris Shiverdecker who coach U built his offense around, plus one of the best players in the state, a junior. If you don`t think this team would have been DRAMATICALLY different with those players you don`t know football. The experience level alone would give us a better team.

825756327[/snapback]

Solomon and Russell were not going to start. They were never "set" to start, penciled in or anything else. Dejuan left when Shivy left. Heath was not going to start at wideout, and knew it. You should question the reliability of your sources.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR is gonna kick the crap out of Jeff County this friday night. JC4life dont whine when the "Dark Side" destroys JC's Offense. When OR is on Offense Looke for revel coffey to make a few gamebreaking plays and for Spencer gulmire to get 220 yds.JC4LIFE, if u are such a big fan of the patriots you should be proud and support them through all this instead of stabbing them in the back at every chance u get.

Solomon and Russell were not going to start.  They were never "set" to start, penciled in or anything else.  Dejuan left when Shivy left.  Heath was not going to start at wideout, and knew it.  You should question the reliability of your sources.

825756888[/snapback]

Has Dejuan ever played a single down for JCHS. I heard he played for AE last year...is that true? I also heard he came back and wanted to play and the coach and team said no....

OR is gonna kick the crap out of Jeff County this friday night. JC4life dont whine when the "Dark Side" destroys JC's Offense. When OR is on Offense Looke for revel coffey to make a few gamebreaking plays and for Spencer gulmire to get 220 yds.JC4LIFE, if u are such a big fan of the patriots you should be proud and support them through all this instead of stabbing them in the back at every chance u get.

825756915[/snapback]

I support the players, nothing I`ve said about these current players is true and anyone who watches them wouldn`t say. Calling the team small and inexprienced isn`t a knock against them, its the truth. My problems with the program has very little to do with the players. Would I rather they not quit, of course, but after how some of them were treated I can`t say I wouldn`t do the same thing.

Patriot Pride used my name in vain--I must respond--Sandman's response some threads ago about players who are gone was overstated, defensive, and inaccurate. He dismissed Dallas by saying it was simply a disagreement over baseball, said Stevie was just "tired" of football (why was he "tired"?), played Shivie off simply as a grade issue, said Chad just quit (he's still playing football, isn't he?), etc., etc. I ignored his response because anybody who knows KNOWS. I'm through defending my view and will only post when someone mentions my handle. The current Pats are a spunky bunch whom I admire, regardless of what could have been.
Thank you, someone else who gets it.

Solomon and Russell were not going to start.  They were never "set" to start, penciled in or anything else.  Dejuan left when Shivy left.  Heath was not going to start at wideout, and knew it.  You should question the reliability of your sources.

825756888[/snapback]

Did Chad Williams get any playing time last year?

If someone thinks that Heath was starting at WR and has the best hands, you have to question their knowledge of the team. He's great kid but he knew and thats why he quit.

I will bet $100 with anyone out there right now, that we don't lose more than a couple of players between this year and next. IF there's a problem with the coach, the exodus will continue. Take the bet, we'll set up a private personal meeting and we will set the exact terms face to face. I'll put my money where my mouth is and will wait and see if I'm right or wrong. I'm not a rich man, so I can only take the first and second takers. Take the bet or shut up!!!

Did Chad Williams get any playing time last year?

If someone thinks that Heath was starting at WR and has the best hands, you have to question their knowledge of the team.  He's great kid but he knew and thats why he quit.

825757360[/snapback]

LOL!

Yeah this proves you don`t know jack, outside of the 1st game when the o-line was all seniors Chad started the entire season at tackle.

I will bet $100 with  anyone out there right now, that we don't lose more than a couple of players between this year and next.  IF there's a problem with the coach, the exodus will continue.  Take the bet, we'll set up a private personal meeting and we will set the exact terms face to face.  I'll put my money where my mouth is and will wait and see if I'm right or wrong.  I'm not a rich man, so I can only take the first and second takers.  Take the bet or shut up!!!

If I actually gambled I`d take your bet, I already know of some players who are looking to transfer. The exodus WILL continue, 40 players in 2 years and there's no reason for me to believe that the number won`t be 60 after 3. You are an idiot to bet on high school kids like this.

Edited by JC4life

LOL!

Yeah this proves you don`t know jack, outside of the 1st game when the o-line was all seniors Chad started the entire season at tackle.

If I actually gambled I`d take your bet, I already know of some players who are looking to transfer. The exodus WILL continue, 40 players in 2 years and there's no reason for me to believe that the number won`t be 60 after 3. You are in idiot to bet on high school kids like this.

825757373[/snapback]

Based on what you say, its not a gamble but a sure thing.

No guts, no glory