McKenzie Fans...

TheBoredGuy

With all the McKenzie fans out there, I know someone can help me with this - what are Kegan Ball's rushing stats so far this season?

TIA.

825755080[/snapback]

The stats that I can check immediately have Kegan Ball at 90 carries for 523 yards. These are probably on the conservative side just a bit since they come from the Jackson Sun totals and they are usually a bit low for Mckenzie's stats.

Anyway, these stats are very near accurate and have him 7th in west TN. He's a tough kid with good vision for the field and he has been making some very good initial cuts, second cuts and delivering a pop when they catch up to him. He's not a burner but, plays very intense and is having fun this year.

The stats that I can check immediately have Kegan Ball at 90 carries for 523 yards. These are probably on the conservative side just a bit since they come from the Jackson Sun totals and they are usually a bit low for Mckenzie's stats.

Anyway, these stats are very near accurate and have him 7th in west TN. He's a tough kid with good vision for the field and he has been making some very good initial cuts, second cuts and delivering a pop when they catch up to him. He's not a burner but, plays very intense and is having fun this year.

825755270[/snapback]

Stats from Jackson Sun are pretty incorrect. I was told Keegan only got 53 yards of rushing Friday while JS had stated he got somewhere around 100. The other yardage of rushing came from Tyler Moore.

Edited by BigDMcK