Collinwood vs Columbia Academy

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say i know most of these guys on CA and if CWOOD play's smash mouth football againt's these guy's they will lay down. Now i am not saying cheap shot know one!! But i will say don't worry about getting an unsportsman like because if your playing at CA you will be playing againt's the ref's you can believe that. SO CWOOD play smash mouth football and take these boy's down a knotch. PS. JUNGLE FEVER MP #1 :thumb:

Meangreen#1 you couldnt guard pirtle if he had one foot and one arm., and your forgetting about number #15 who has 6 receptions for touchdowns also one against WC. CA will win friday and im glad to see that CA is getting the respect they deserve and earned. Im glad to see that people are taking them serious now that they were only picked to finish aboce Cornersville and Zion. But about the game i will say #15 and #10 for Ca will have touchdown catches and #20 will reach his 1,000 yds for the season. GO BULLDOGS

Just because all you public schools are getting embarrassed by a small private school does'nt mean yall need to hate on CA. Pirtle and Rector are'nt going to lay down just because you hit them. Pirtle may not be the biggest player on the feild but he is one of the tougher players I have seen so good luck trying to get him to just lay down. And everyone knows that Ingram will get hit late on every play because that is what happens every week. Teams realize that the only way they can stop him is if he is not on the field so they take cheap shots at him try to take him out. CA is much faster than Collinwood on both sides on the ball and it will take a miracle for Collinwood to even come close in this one. Eventhough Collinwood has beat some real power houses in Cornersville and Zion, I think I'll take CA in this one by at least 21.

Greenman, the negative post about C-Wood is not indicative of the respect Friendship has for your program. I am sure that FCS enjoyed playing in that atmosphere down there and the competition that your team played with. You guys have a very solid team all the way around. It was a hard fought game and I felt very fortunate with our guys getting the win. Good luck this Friday and the rest of the year.

I think CA has this game won.  They stomped Wayne Co.  so there is no doubt in my mind they will C'wood too.  CA is fast and quick something C'wood isn't.  Plus C'wood is too cocky just like Wayne Co. was it will kill them.  So go CA because C'wood needs to be knocked down!!!!!!!!!!

825756618[/snapback]

first off they won but stomping...the wildcats punted twice...but fumbled 12 times ...so they lost the game themselves .......

they where there own worst enemy

ok. first of all me being too short to cover pritle is crazy cause he is smaller than me. 2nd i thought everyone was talkin bout #15 cause he is a much better athlete than 10. pritle cant even compete with me. and sayin i cant cover them, who ever said that must be from CA cause you have no clue. ask friendship or loretto if i can cover. 1 pass on me all year and that was from friendship and i leveled the guy after he got the 5 yd out. and compareing us to the boro is crazy cause they are the worst and most overrated team i have seen in my life. ill bet money perry county beats them. #84

Just because all you public schools are getting embarrassed by a small private school does'nt mean yall need to hate on CA.  Pirtle and Rector are'nt going to lay down just because you hit them.  Pirtle may not be the biggest player on the feild but he is one of the tougher players I have seen so good luck trying to get him to just lay down.  And everyone knows that Ingram will get hit late on every play because that is what happens every week.  Teams realize that the only way they can stop him is if he is not on the field so they take cheap shots at him try to take him out.  CA is much faster than Collinwood on both sides on the ball and it will take a miracle for Collinwood to even come close in this one.  Eventhough  Collinwood has beat some real power houses in Cornersville and Zion, I think I'll take CA in this one by at least 21.

825756821[/snapback]

Public or private it dont matter to us. you say we have no speed have you even seen us play? aperantly not. ill agree CA has the fastest overall speed we will play the rest of the year, but were still faster. by the way who has CA beat cause i am telling You waynesboro is pitiful. the lost to FRA who is a decent team but they cant even compete with Friendship.