Cumberland Gap @ Claiborne

Shotdoc

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There shouldn't be any trash talking by any players for either team on here, you have to let your pads and the scoreboard say what you want said. Keep control of your emotions and let us mature adults handle the trash talking.

I've noticed that there aren't any comments from anyone from Claiborne on here, they must be waiting for Friday night.

Claw the dawgs!

I can't help noticing that some of you are not Plus Members. It only costs a buck a month, and helps CoachT keep this wonderful place going.

There are Plus Member only forums where trash talking is not even found

If everyone that visits regulary will join up, we will ask CoachT to stop those pop up ads since they will no longer be needed to pay for running the site.

Please think about it. It's very little money, very well spent.

:thumb:

Edited by The Sports Guy

I think I will change my prediction.

Cumberland Gap - 35

Claiborne - 13

After thinking about both teams, I just don't see Claiborne stopping both the run and pass. The Gap is to good in both areas. Claiborne is good offensively, but they don't have the strongest passing game, and if C.G. stops or slows down the run then its lights out for the dawgs. They just lack the offensive and defensive schemes to handle Cumberland Gap.

LETS PLAY SOME BALL!

I hope that it goes to the wire before being decided. Lopsided rivalry games lack the crowd intensity that they deserve, especially if the margin opens up early.

I also want to remind everyone to be respectful of all fans and players. We are all Tennesseeans, and some of the opposing players may be fighting side by side in Iraq or some other remote theatre in the next year or two.

I talked with Mr. Hoskins at Claiborne yesterday, and he is concerned about trouble from not only the students, but also the adults in attendance. How rediculous is it when police officers have to watch us watching a football game?

Please tell everyone you know to be on their best behavior. Plan to attend a 5th Quarter celebration in a local church. It helps keep things in perspective.

How about those Panthers! C. Gap-37 Claiborne-6. This was such a good game. The Panther defense shut down Claiborne like they were a middle school team. You take away the Claiborne drive at the end to score, and Claiborne dosen't even have 100 yards of defense. I would like to see those stats.

Who knew that Ryan Hoskins has quick feet to compliment the arm he has, plus he made some smart plays. Great qb. The Gap had a great game and everyone played well, the only thing I wish was that golden toe Marty Sellers would have made his field goal attempt to go along with his 5 for 5 in extra points.

Now its time for Happy Valley, the winner gets 1st place in the region. I'm going up to the game just to cheer 'em on. Good luck!

Great job guys. Now this one's over and let's focus on the ones that actually matter!!

CG-37

Claiborne-6

Panther Pride!!!!!

keepin that in mind i just wanted to say that i was wanting a better game out of jared liles he made a statement directly at ryan hoskins to get a good look at the front of his jersey because all that he was going to see was the back of his jersey. well jared this is true when ryan threw all over u friday all he seen was the back of your jersey chasing the ball into the endzone. If u are going to run your mouth at least have something to show for it or back it up i mean come on.

keepin that in mind i just wanted to say that i was wanting a better game out of jared liles he made a statement directly at ryan hoskins to get a good look at the front of his jersey because all that he was going to see was the back of his jersey. well jared this is true when ryan threw all over u friday all he seen was the back of your jersey chasing the ball into the endzone. If u are going to run your mouth at least have something to show for it or back it up i mean come on.

:thumb: Ok #1.....I am the happiest mom in Harrogate!!!!! GO CGHS!!!! but lets be nice and not toooooo cocky!!! :thumb: