MidTennFootball

You know I think it is funny that the Riverdale fans on here are admitting we have made mistakes and we are undefeated but the Oakland fans (wait I think there is only 1) are doing nothing but praising their team.....we also admit that WC may beat us if we dont stop all the penalties.  You know its hard to take critisism from someone who is so perfect.....but hey you keep up that "pain train" you have and we dont have to think twice about a W when we play you guys. :thumb:  :lol: You know you cant fix a problem until you admit there IS a problem....or problems.....whichever your case may be.

825756005[/snapback]

nothing wrong with focusing on the negative rather than the positive. 2p is a optimist thru and thru. Do I agree with everything he says/does? No, but im happy hes on Oakland's side. You Riverdale folks talk of being true fans but answer me this: how many of ya will be there when Riverdale starts to struggle in a few years? Despite struggling these last few season, 2priceless has showed up for game after game after game, no matter what the previous score or result was. Mock him all you want, but he does a heckuva lot more for Oakland football than jerk-offs like riverdaleman even dream about

Announcements