Campbell County vs Union Co

hsbballfan

Good game tonight! I'm telling you I was very impressed with the UC QB. He had a very good arm and could run as well. Good luck the rest of the way! OK, CC played a good offensive game. Finally they did what I wanted. Chris Johnson was the work horse (like he should be) 38 carries, 336 yds, 5 td's! Good game by the offense. OK, now defense, first half it was one of the worst performences I have seen by a CC defense and I have seen some bad ones. BUT, 2nd half give them credit they made some adjusments and did what they had to do. Good game by some freshman who got some playing time as well. We have to play a whole lot better defensively to have a chance against Sevier Co. But offensively DO THE SAME THING!!!!!

ok good win for ccchs (never say i don't compliment) lol. let's look at reality. uchs 0 wins coming into the game and leaving the game!!!! lets just say it terrible. ccchs comes into the game with 0 wins and leaves with 1 (i'm thinking only one on the year). not gonna say anything else about it just enjoy it, i'd be careful saying anything about freshman coaches sons playing against that team and saying they did a great job against a terrible team because that will cause team turmoil, when thats the first time i heard of them playing (radio announcer) why didn't they get in against the other teams (this i don't know but didn't hear the announcer say until last night) i predict someone will say something like this was their first win and they played lol against a pitiful team

ok good win for ccchs (never say i don't compliment) lol. let's look at reality. uchs 0 wins coming into the game and leaving the game!!!! lets just say it terrible. ccchs comes into the game with 0 wins and leaves with 1 (i'm thinking only one on the year). not gonna say anything else about it just enjoy it, i'd be careful saying anything about freshman coaches sons playing against that team and saying they did a great job against a terrible team because that will cause team turmoil, when thats the first time i heard of them playing (radio announcer) why didn't they get in against the other teams (this i don't know but didn't hear the announcer say until last night) i predict someone will say something like this was their first win and they played lol against a pitiful team

Unfortunately I have to agree with Jkar about the unimpressiveness of this win. Union Co. is the Red Boiling Springs of 3A and CCHS is 5A. Hopefully for the Cougars the headline (Laf. Press) stealing freshman team means that a return to competitive varsity football is only a season or two away. :thumb:

I never said UC was good! I said the offensive game plan was what they needed the whole time. The coaches sons wasn't the only freshman that played, And why not play them apparently the defensive secondary players in fron of them wasn't doing enough. Like I said we gotta a whole ltta work to do to even compete with Sevier Co.