Knoxville Halls Red Devils Travel to Play the Clinton Dragons

fairplay2121

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Halls Red Devils football team, coaches, fans for getting back into the state rankings at #9. Long deserved and well earned. Much continued success for the remainder of the season.

Bet my next batch of hominy grits they won't lose again this year except MAYBE to Maryville.

BigCJones40, now don't get your temper up. Ole Booby is just having some fun. If you look at some of his past post's you will see he is a Red Devils fans or so it seems. Maybe he has a thing for Tony B, you never know. I can't see Clinton scoring any points vs. Halls, and 48 on offense might just be a generous estimate.

Anyway, good luck to Coach Julian and his staff and players in their return to the glory days.

Trivia question and I don't know the answer. When was the the last time the RED DEVILS were ranked in the STATE TOP 10? It is well deserved and in a tough Region 3 4-A as well. Maryville #1,Central #2, Halls #9. We are getting some respect now! :blink:

Yeah, they can get recognition from the state, but not from the city newspaper. Knoxville News Sentinnel and WBIR, what a joke. They shouldn't even do a poll. Keep it up Devils...maybe if you can win big enough this week it will open some eyes...but I'd say you'll have to take down the media's favorite team in order to have a passing thought of being good to those guys.

Hey ZCAR or anybody, How many seniors will Halls lose for next year? I know we have a pretty good group of 8th graders and freshmen but I am not sure about the sophmores and juniors.

Unfortunately they lose most of the defense,offensive line and the offensive position players. Lucas,Boruff,Ferguson,Rhinehart,Black,Reese,Cox & co. will leave. Only the sophomore WR Dayton and Junior RBs Hughes & Pevy(injured) will be back.The Junior class didn't have a lot of players this year maybe some will come out next year as seniors.The Sophomore & Freshman classes have a lot of kids with talent. We will be young but I still feel we will be very competitive.

Edited by ZCAR

Halls will lose 11 on d fence and 8 on o fence

And as always this post is for you!

Clearly next year will be the bigger rebuilding year for Coach J. I hope Halls fans have patience. I know there has been some problems with youth football program. Hopefully, these are on the way to getting fixed and, for years to come, Halls will get better.